DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
How you doin'
28,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's called "still fly" by the big timers, or something like that. i heard it somewhere, and i talked to a friend that told me what it is. has anyone else heard this song? it's really catchy.

<----textbook whiteboy lol

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,729 Posts
Gator Bo0ts.....

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
You know what new rap song really sucks?! Tha Nelly song about his Nike "Air Force One" shoes. OMG what the hell? Nothing better to sing about? He talks about buying "2 pur"(pair.lol) and then "Stomping around in them" or something.

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
bad bowtie said:
You know what new rap song really sucks?! Tha Nelly song about his Nike "Air Force One" shoes. OMG what the hell? Nothing better to sing about? He talks about buying "2 pur"(pair.lol) and then "Stomping around in them" or something.
"2 pur" LMAO!!

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
I love the beat, it is real catchy. "Got a full tank of gas in my new Z class":D

·
Mach 1 | 32 V
5,469 Posts
bad bowtie said:
YES!!! not only is it annoying, but its about shoes!!! how bored was he staring at his shoes to write a song about them??:confused:

·
Banned
31,758 Posts
it's new E class "in my E class benz"

Cash Money is the shit... pretty much the ONLY "rap" I'll listen to... I'm a hip hop junkie, but don't really get off on simple topics, but they are the kings of what they do...

the Air Force One song is by Nelly... I allowed two of his early singles to infect me, and I could dig on them if they came on, but his recent shit SUCKS (heard that one he did with Kelly? VOMIT!!!)

if you like "Still Fly", go and download some of the other Cash Money classics... Bling Bling, Number 1 Stunna, Way of Life, Loud Pipes, Set it Off, Back that Ass Up, etc.

every one guaranteed to make you feel a million dollars richer while you listen! :p

they have a LOT of albums/songs... I like about 1/20th of their music, but they DO have some tasty shit... one of my guilty pleasures.

Forrest

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Forrest said:
it's new E class "in my E class benz"

I know, I added my own twist to it:p :D

·
PVC Racing
9,779 Posts
Hell yea "Still Fly" is a badass song, have had it downloaded for awile now. Has anyone seen the video its pretty good.

Hey Forrest, do you know what new song that Big Timers just came out, well its been out for alittle bit, I wouldjust like to know the name of it. something like "fell in love with a cadiliac" hell tha all I know of the song? Does anyone know the name of it?

Brandon

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,729 Posts
"oh yea" is their newest song i think

·
Scared s**tless
15,056 Posts
musclestang89 said:
I forgot about that song. Maybe it isn't Big Timers that sings the song I thinking about.:confused:

Brandon
paul wall/kamillionaire - love with my money

·
Sir Clavin
3,106 Posts
Stimpy said:
That song sounds like a rap version of the gilligans island theme song.
A kid told me the same damn thing. He said it reminds him of the theme song.. "Giligan, and the skipper too." I cant remember how the shit goes but just imagine the beat. There are a couple more songs on "hood rich" that are pretty tight.

·
Registered
7,113 Posts
Actually one of the guys from big tymers just came out with a new song featuing like p. diddy and baby and the name of it is "do that".

1 - 20 of 33 Posts