DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
you stinky bitch
Joined
·
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes, its true. I am mad all the time, my folks and my close friends are the only ones who dont feel the wrath. I am growing ever so impatient with everyone who I dont know, and I am starting to feel that the adverage intelligence level of the general population has decayed to the point that I think we are actually starting to go backwards on the evolutionary chain. Every day I wake up and hear about, read about, or see some idiot who has done somthing so damn ignorant that I cant believe the govt. has not placed laws on breeding. I can get so hate filled in an instant and it is just someone elses stupidity that sets it off. Am I just that fucked up or does anyone feel the same way.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,165 Posts
WOW, join the club. Man past year or so to me has gone downhill with ppl around me. My friends and family are the only ppl i like. Everyone else i can't stand, the way ppl drive, the way ppl act, the things ppl do. Companys for one thing, the shit they require that they didn't require a year ago for the same type of job. My neighbors and there dogs (i love dogs) they dont' give a shit about them or anyone else and let them bark all night long, stupid Arlington PIGS will not come out to the house on dog calls anymore (just recently) takes an act of congress to do remediation for these fucking idiots. I've really let it bother me, i can't stand it anymore, it's really affecting my life. I went with my dad to colorado 2 months ago and ppl were nice as hell. WTF happened to this area? Well guess i'm glad it's not me but still doesn't fix it.....
 

·
you stinky bitch
Joined
·
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its stuff just like that man. I feel like a time bomb, It has come so close to happening so many times with me, one of these days someone is going to push just the right button and I am going to lose it big time.
 

·
you cant see me
Joined
·
15,960 Posts
inline 6 said:
yes, its true. I am mad all the time, my folks and my close friends are the only ones who dont feel the wrath. I am growing ever so impatient with everyone who I dont know, and I am starting to feel that the adverage intelligence level of the general population has decayed to the point that I think we are actually starting to go backwards on the evolutionary chain. Every day I wake up and hear about, read about, or see some idiot who has done somthing so damn ignorant that I cant believe the govt. has not placed laws on breeding. I can get so hate filled in an instant and it is just someone elses stupidity that sets it off. Am I just that fucked up or does anyone feel the same way.
you dont sound mad all the time, you sound like a damn baby, everyone deals with the same shit and goes on with life, why cant you??? did you lose your binky??? poor thing:rolleyes:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,528 Posts
You can do few things to make it better.

A. Don't watch tv.
B. Don't read the newspaper.
C. Get drunk/ stoned.
D. Put a pistol in your mouth and pull the trigger.
 

·
Pushed to the limit
Joined
·
4,510 Posts
inline 6 said:
its stuff just like that man. I feel like a time bomb, It has come so close to happening so many times with me, one of these days someone is going to push just the right button and I am going to lose it big time.
I used to let the actions of stupid people drive me crazy... then I grew up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
155 Posts
It just gets worse.

Sorry man but it just keeps on getting worse. You have to deal with it. Try thinking about it like this. If you let those fucktards get you mad then you have let them become your masters. Its kind of lame but you cant change most of them. Even if you help one not be a fucktard, there are millions more ready to take his place.
Most of its out of your control. Just sit back and laugh. Dont let it get to you.
 

·
you stinky bitch
Joined
·
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you dont sound mad all the time, you sound like a damn baby, everyone deals with the same shit and goes on with life, why cant you??? did you lose your binky??? poor thing

I didnt lose my binky, I lost my dignity when I gave your mom a cream pie.
 

·
you stinky bitch
Joined
·
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kirbster said:
You can do few things to make it better.

A. Don't watch tv.
B. Don't read the newspaper.
C. Get drunk/ stoned.
D. Put a pistol in your mouth and pull the trigger.

Ill take stoned for a 1000 alex.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,769 Posts
slo95.0 said:
oh what am i gunna do know, a big baby said something about my mom.


booo hoo hoo:(
Your probably one of the ignorant fucks that have no consideration for anyone but yourself. Then you get offended when someone says something about it.
 

·
you cant see me
Joined
·
15,960 Posts
slvr01 said:
Your probably one of the ignorant fucks that have no consideration for anyone but yourself. Then you get offended when someone says something about it.
boo hoo hoo, you guys should put your 401k into pampers, you make a killing:D
 

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
Joined
·
11,619 Posts
inline 6 said:
yes, its true. I am mad all the time, my folks and my close friends are the only ones who dont feel the wrath. I am growing ever so impatient with everyone who I dont know, and I am starting to feel that the adverage intelligence level of the general population has decayed to the point that I think we are actually starting to go backwards on the evolutionary chain. Every day I wake up and hear about, read about, or see some idiot who has done somthing so damn ignorant that I cant believe the govt. has not placed laws on breeding. I can get so hate filled in an instant and it is just someone elses stupidity that sets it off. Am I just that fucked up or does anyone feel the same way.
WOW - that sounds EXACTLY like something I would say...

Deep down, I have this real hatred for people...I don't think it will be too long before one of these broke dick countries and it's dumb fuck leaders shakes things up with nuclear weapons...
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top