Oh God :(

·
DERP DERP DERP
36,645 Posts
fucking degenerate retards.

·
Insane In The Membrane
5,575 Posts
I bet it was U.S. soilders. I've seen them shoot a dog on the T.V. show Frontline.

·
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!
7,049 Posts
Does anyone know the story behind this video other than jumping on the, "those fuckers!!!" bandwagon? :rolleyes:

·
Racist....that means you!
20,645 Posts
I'd like to hear the whole story. As a soldier, you are accountable for every round and your ass would be court martialed for just killing a random dog.
The dog was probably rabid, or stole a hungry Marine's MRE.......either way, it had to die. :D

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
can'tdrive55 said:
I'd like to hear the whole story. As a soldier, you are accountable for every round and your ass would be court martialed for just killing a random dog.
The dog was probably rabid, or stole a hungry Marine's MRE.......either way, it had to die. :D
Or ran away when they tried to butt fuck him.

·
Samurai Schmuck
1,908 Posts
can'tdrive55 said:

That's exactly what i was thinking. As horrible as it is, there may have been a reason that they had to put the dog down. Still sad though anyway you look at it.

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Dim Mak said:
That's exactly what i was thinking. As horrible as it is, there may have been a reason that they had to put the dog down. Still sad though anyway you look at it.

Yeah I hope they had a reason after watching that. :eek:

·
Shakin them haters off!
5,691 Posts
that is just horrible, they didn't have to shoot it over and over like that causing all that pain, no matter what the reasons were. If they were true soldiers and needed to take her out, they could have done it in one shot, a presise shot to the head or heart, not holding the gun like a dumbass and just keep shooting and shooting. :rolleyes: Assholes.

·
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!
7,049 Posts
If anything they're probably doing that dog a favor.
Now it's in doggie heaven playing fetch with doG.

·
The original
4,994 Posts
I didn't watch the video but Bryan's cousin was in Iraq and that was one of the duties. To shoot the stray/rabid dogs. I couldn't do it. :(

1 - 20 of 157 Posts