DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
DERP DERP DERP
37,341 Posts
lowthreeohz said:
i would put a blower on it, from what FlaminSVO had explained to me, 93 cobras hold their value really really well if they're either bone stock or blown, and the 2nd option sounds much more fun :)
I agree, I would mod it if I had any more money left:D

·
Premium Member
5,697 Posts
exhaust and suspension...i wouldnt hack up a low mile cobra

·
Premium Member
3,735 Posts
if I had the money...I'd park it in a climate controlled storage unit for at least 20yrs...

Oh yea, and be sure to start it every now and then, and maybe go for a 5 mile cruise...

Shawn

·
DERP DERP DERP
37,341 Posts
Forrest said:
steeda coat hooks?

ooooooh-kyaaaay
oh yeah thanks for reminding me!:D

mmmmmmmmm, steeda coat hooks....:D

·
Premium Member
3,735 Posts

heaven on earth...

93 cobra R with 45 miles on ebay...

Shawn

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
I don't know what the big deal is about an original 93 Cobra (except for the wheels --- best ever :cool: ). Yeah they're great looking cars, but it's not that tough to get a body kit that looks exactly the same (and can easily be improved on), and the GT40 iron heads, roller rockers, and Cobra intake don't exactly make an 11 or even 12 sec N/A screamer off the showroom floor. What's the point in keeping it stock? To go slow?

·
gettin sideways
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i dont think i would keep it stock either, yeah it will be worth a lot if you set it in a garage and let it just sit there and collect dust but whats the fun in having a car you dont drive. theres a guy i know thats got a teal 93 Cobra with just over 4200 miles (actually like 4230 or something) and he barely drives it. ive got to look at it before and its awesome, looks just like a brand new car everything is perfect on it. i have lived down the street from him for 10 years and i have seen it on the road once. im gonna own that car someday, not quite sure how but im gonna buy it from him :D (even though he wont sell it)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.