DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Thats why I always come back to stangs... Hell, there is a ***** post down toward the bottom. It just needs more pics of quality *****'s.

·
Premium Member
6,741 Posts
Its really easy, to solve that problem... Simple go to edit your friends, and start deleting lol. I was really big into it a few years ago. I am more annoyed now days with people and there fucking drama. For example, this guy I went to high school with, him and his wife are on my friends list. All the do is fucking fight and bitch on there.

·
Premium Member
2,107 Posts
better than the usual bible qoute every 15 minutes or "lovin my hubby and kids, I love you Jesus"

granted, its ok to express such things, just not every damn time you post...

·
DERP DERP DERP
36,645 Posts
Glad I never got one, seems like a 30+ trend now.

·
DERP DERP DERP
36,645 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
Glad I never got one, seems like a 30+ trend now.
It's been a good way for me to keep up with family and friends now that I'm half a continent away. It's also a cool way to let them know what I'm up to out here without having to make rounds of phone calls. Nothing trendy about it, most everybody on my list is a personal friend or family member.

·
DERP DERP DERP
36,645 Posts
It's been a good way for me to keep up with family and friends now that I'm half a continent away. It's also a cool way to let them know what I'm up to out here without having to make rounds of phone calls. Nothing trendy about it, most everybody on my list is a personal friend or family member.
True, but for the most part people add the people they talk to on a daily basis, or people they went to high school with.

·
DERP DERP DERP
36,645 Posts
Actually no, I am 100% happy that you got it. If I did, I would have never got this one that I have now, much better fit for me.
What, you mean you wouldn't have wanted to detail a Maserati when it was snowing outside? LOL

·
Premium Member
6,741 Posts
Same here, I mainly use it to stay in touch with family.

·
Colorado Dreamin'
13,881 Posts
What, you mean you wouldn't have wanted to detail a Maserati when it was snowing outside? LOL
Forget the snow, wait for detailing the filthy, vomited in by a kid, SUV when it's 115 degrees out!

:D

·
DERP DERP DERP
36,645 Posts
Forget the snow, wait for detailing the filthy, vomited in by a kid, SUV when it's 115 degrees out!

:D
Can't wait to charge them extra! LOL

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.