DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to lunch with Boostin bitch today. She gave me a ride in her car....OMG! It was fuckin badass. The thoughts of myself already being fast (LMAO - Yeah right) were quickly crushed by the boost. Fuckin cool car and a cool chick! Doesnt get much better then that.......

Are you single??:confused: :cool:

·
Boomhauer's evil twin
2,415 Posts
SLP007 said:
Went to lunch with Boostin bitch today. She gave me a ride in her car....OMG! It was fuckin badass. The thoughts of myself already being fast (LMAO - Yeah right) were quickly crushed by the boost. Fuckin cool car and a cool chick! Doesnt get much better then that.......

Are you single??:confused: :cool:

You are a ricer wannabe.

·
Boost is Life
4,339 Posts
If you really want one just wait ... there will be good deals to be had as soon as the current supra owners realize they can't sell their 94tt w/ 250,000 miles for $30k anymore. :D

I'm just surprised at all the ones for sale with, "new shortblock". Thought they were indestructible!? :confused:

Don't get me wrong, I really like the Supra and respect it, just tired of all the "Supra Fanatics" spreading misnomers.

·
Boomhauer's evil twin
2,415 Posts
DamonH said:
If you really want one just wait ... there will be good deals to be had as soon as the current supra owners realize they can't sell their 94tt w/ 250,000 miles for $30k anymore. :D

I hear ya on that! The price on those cars is outrageous. Oh well, supply/demand.

·
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
13,750 Posts
DamonH said:

I'm just surprised at all the ones for sale with, "new shortblock". Thought they were indestructible!? :confused:

Don't get me wrong, I really like the Supra and respect it, just tired of all the "Supra Fanatics" spreading misnomers.
only the ignorant people think they are indestructable. but i want to see a 300zx run 650+ rwhp on a STOCK motor for 60k miles with out a hickup:) oh wait.. you cant..... but you can on a 2jz.. some ppl blow them up. hell.. i know peole who blow up ANybuilt motor.. but out of the 300zx, rx7,3kgt and the supra. the supra is the only one that even Ventures into 900 rwhp on a stock bottom end.. even if it doesnt last but 6 months that ways..
talking about supra fanatics. from your posts here and on the supra list. seems you are the 300zx equivilant.

·
Boost is Life
4,339 Posts
White_lightning said:
only the ignorant people think they are indestructable. but i want to see a 300zx run 650+ rwhp on a STOCK motor for 60k miles with out a hickup:) oh wait.. you cant..... but you can on a 2jz.. some ppl blow them up. hell.. i know peole who blow up ANybuilt motor.. but out of the 300zx, rx7,3kgt and the supra. the supra is the only one that even Ventures into 900 rwhp on a stock bottom end.. even if it doesnt last but 6 months that ways..
talking about supra fanatics. from your posts here and on the supra list. seems you are the 300zx equivilant.
I agree, the Supra is the easiest to make big power on...period. It's the only one proven to run at somewhat extended periods with that kinda power...period. BUT, you can't even get 650+rwhp on a Z due to lack of turbo choices and location, so we don't really know what the block will do. I'm sorry you think I'm the 300Z equiv, but I don't <i>think</I> I spout off untruths or butt in conversations not even relating to the Z. I do jump in related threads, but I don't forcefeed anyone. About the Supra list, I don't think I've ever even said anything about the Z. :confused:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.