DFW Mustang Forums banner
21 - 40 of 268 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
ok.i have no intentions of using any of the shops ever again. it a 2000 gt 2 valve mtr.msd cop,60lbs,steeda pullies,3.73,ford racing drive shaft,vortech v-2,bbk h-pipe cats,kyb front and rear,springs.

Well dang. Sure sounds like a bunch of miscommunication happening to me... but what do I know?

Travis and Manny are 2 of the smartest gus I know when it comes to understanding late model Ford powertrains. They get it.

You might want to listen to the local professionals who are trying to help you. Think about it, seriously dude.

But hey, what do I know... I wasn't there to see 3 professional late model hot rod shops tell you the same thing.

Gilbert Olson
ACE Racing Transmissions
817-851-2777

i not sure but i think u spinning a bearing is from over reving the motor right.tach hit 7 grand.that was all she wrote
hitting 7k rpm isn't going to cause a bearing to spin unless you had other issues. I spin my motor to 7k all the time for the last 3 years now. I don't know what issues you had but if all 3 shops said they didn't want to tune it, that might be because there were some major issues that needed to be fixed first.

Right click, copy, open Microsoft word, right click, paste and watch the little red and green lines LIGHT UP.

People will take you more seriously if you can communicate effectively in the English language.

I used to run a speed shop in Arlington back in the day, there is no way I would work on a time bomb.

Spun bearing? How many miles are on the motor? Is the motor a stock as assembled by Ford motor?

Discussion starter · #30 · (Edited)
u guy may be correct bout the pell check thing.i could careless bout spelling at this time. gearheads did tell me to correct this and that.and i did do as i was instructed.i also gave them my credit card info and was told they would get back in touch to schedual work.i called repeatedly to find out the status of the work schdual.u know what i was told. i will call u back,and the call back never came.why would i give u my credit card number and call a shop to fix my mistakes on my inexperinced supercharger install, if i am such a idiot. so way i c it i ask the correct people.who pose to be the experts. i dont know why if 7 grand on the tack is not why the bearing spun then what is.this is the scound motor in less the a year. the other motor spun a bearing also less then a year ago.it is getting fucking expensive.just gotta rebuild nuther one which i hate being this on is less the a year old.may be the problem is the car aint tuned.
do u beg a man to work on yourstuff and pay him.come on now,my custmors would leave if they called and i never called back,so i am forced to look elsewhere.

Discussion starter · #32 ·
u need to get a life.u worry bout who i talk to.this aint got nothing to do wit anyone other then me being pissed of because i felt like them shops dont give a dam.cause i sure dont treat my custmors that way.

Discussion starter · #33 ·
Carless Chris?
i dont know who u are.i am not bashing you, but i dont want another inexperinced tech working on my car.way i c it i am the only inexperinced mechanic that needs to work on my car.my mistake i pay, there mistake they pay.
dont bash the dude if u just dont like him.just be real cause i am.and i welcome the shops to post cause i am pissed.u know what.it is cheaper to buy the kit from the shop.i am now down one motor.

It is making my head hurt trying to understand anything this guy is saying

I would love to hear feeback on the local shops, as I'm needing a tune done.
but it helps when the poster expresses himself in a way that you can actually follow

If some one will translate what he is saying please do

Discussion starter · #37 ·
why is it that u cant run underdrive pullies wih a supercharger.i know it slows the belt down.but why cant u put a smaller pulley to speed the supercharger up.or is that just plane retared.i ask a engineer and he said it will work.

u guy may be correct bout the pell check thing.i could careless bout spelling at this time. gearheads did tell me to correct this and that.and i did do as i was instructed.i also gave them my credit card info and was told they would get back in touch to schedual work.i called repeatedly to find out the status of the work schdual.u know what i was told. i will call u back,and the call back never came.why would i give u my credit card number and call a shop to fix my mistakes on my inexperinced supercharger install, if i am such a idiot. so way i c it i ask the correct people.who pose to be the experts. i dont know why if 7 grand on the tack is not why the bearing spun then what is.this is the scound motor in less the a year. the other motor spun a bearing also less then a year ago.it is getting fucking expensive.just gotta rebuild nuther one which i hate being this on is less the a year old.may be the problem is the car aint tuned.
do u beg a man to work on yourstuff and pay him.come on now,my custmors would leave if they called and i never called back,so i am forced to look elsewhere.
Wow, that was a tough read.

I have a suggestion, you have a friend with a computer?
if so have him type your posts for you
I'm sure people are interested, but with your spelling and such it is causing people
to not take you seriously.

21 - 40 of 268 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.