DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just 1 more day till I leave for basic... putting the stang in a storage... just wanted to say my last goodbyes to everyone.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Semper Fidelis!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Good luck, when you get back and get in the Mustang it will be a whole different car. That was the first thing I wanted to do when I graduated. And remember, it's mainly mind games!!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
yea u dont want to voleenteer for anything thats is the best thing i learned lol

·
10% Real Fruit Juice
2,549 Posts
been there...

95vert50 said:
just 1 more day till I leave for basic... putting the stang in a storage... just wanted to say my last goodbyes to everyone.
mcrd san diego is full of good times...i went to boot camp there in jan. 0f 98. good luck, recruit. remember, boot camp is all a wicked mind game. just play by their rules, keep a low profile, and remember that it will all be over soon. Semper Fi...

·
10% Real Fruit Juice
2,549 Posts
jw33 said:
I bet when you step on the yellow foot-prints, you'll say to yourself, "...what the fuck was I thinking!!!?"
not even that far. when he is sitting inside the USO at the airport and those guys wearing smokies walk in, he will be like "awww, SHIT !".

1 - 20 of 25 Posts