DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a blue 2002 fully loaded GT Super nice I paid $16200 for it. Hell of a steel.

·
Television taste funny
3,249 Posts
Re: Re: I replaced my wifes 2000 GT (that was stolen last month)

V6FireChickenFromHell said:
Might not want to use that word...dont wanna jinx the new ride.:D
or might want to spell it correctly. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Re: I replaced my wifes 2000 GT (that was stolen last month)

96MYSTIC said:
or might want to spell it correctly. ;)
I figured it was the wrong spelling. I guess thats what I get for not graduating.:D

·
Registered
676 Posts
thats a good deal noah. what kind of mileage does it have? Dark blue right?

·
PVC Racing
9,779 Posts
damn you did get a good deal, also sorry to hear about the white one. I saw it at the last M&MCM and I really like it. Real clean car. Good luck with the 02.

Brandon

·
Registered
694 Posts
Hey Slim, put a prochamber on that bizznatch!!;)

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Slims got the MAC hookup, we will see his new stang with Mac Longtubes, Offroad H pipe and Flowmaster 1 chambers dumped, right Slim?:p :D

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea it will have exhaust right off the bat. Im not sure about long tubes tho. Its an ass load of work. (Plus its my wifes car) It will also have 410's Chris Johnson of Johnson motorsports chip white faced gauges and billet accessories upper and lower control arms subframe conectors. And who can forget the K&N and Pro 5.0

Thanks for the shift boot. Your saving my butt.

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Dont forget Steeda UD pullies, Lightning 80mm MAF, and 180* T-stat and Motorcraft AWFS-12C Copper plugs for that added timing that the chip will have and will also make sure the engine runs cooler as well. Before you get the chip burned, get the MAF so that he can burn the transfer function into the chip for it and your stock injectors, that way you knock out two birds in one stone. A reburn is $100 plus shipping.

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
slim87GT said:
With a blue 2002 fully loaded GT Super nice I paid $16200 for it. Hell of a steel.
Thats awesome Noah!!! I need to call you to see when you have time to get those 4.10's in. I know you've been extremely busy, especially with replacing the stang. Maybe next week after the Thankgiving Holiday, cant wait to see the new ride. :D

·
11-05-09
21,427 Posts
Erfan Z28 said:
Slims got the MAC hookup, we will see his new stang with Mac Longtubes, Offroad H pipe and Flowmaster 1 chambers dumped, right Slim?:p :D

No, he's gonna dump his exhaust after the headers..:D

·
Tha Closer
1,494 Posts
Congrats on the new car... That color is awesome. runin90lx's wife has one that color and they put chrome bullit wheels on it and it looks bad ass...

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Black5OHFox said:
No, he's gonna dump his exhaust after the headers..:D
Now that would sound great!:D

·
Registered
774 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: I replaced my wifes 2000 GT (that was stolen last month)

Maybe you spelled it correctly and just used the wrong word :D
STEEL and STEAL are two perfectly legitimate words.

slim87GT said:
I figured it was the wrong spelling. I guess thats what I get for not graduating.:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts