DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just pulled the t45 out of my 96 gt and relized a broke piece on the input shaft..there is a sleeve around the input shaft that the throwout bearing slides on...well mine is broke smooth off..does nyone no if this is an easily replaceable part or if it can be fixed,.,,all help us much appreciatted and much needed..i got to have to car running by tomorrow night...pm me with all help..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
part from jegs

yeah thats what broke.but mine doesn't bolt up like that one..my tranny is a t-45 bolted up to a 4.6..do you know if there is a replacement for mine

·
Arbeit Macht Frei
19,759 Posts
tattooed_mustang_driver said:
yeah thats what broke.but mine doesn't bolt up like that one..my tranny is a t-45 bolted up to a 4.6..do you know if there is a replacement for mine
Not sure man, I just tried searching for it, cant find anything for a 4.6, all the retainers I found were for a T5.

Might have to call up a dealership to see if they can get the part, I wasnt able to find it at any performance/factory replacement sites (GEFRacing, searched modulardepot, no luck)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
need it running by tomorrow

well appreciate the help..i got to have it running tomorrow,..so i might have to do some welding...i don't know what i am going ot do..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts