DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
On a downward spiral
5,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get a document notarized in Irving?? My sister gave me a document that the army wants notarized. She's giving me power of attorney, or something to that effect, to take care of my nephew when she ships out to Afghanistan next year. I'll be the decision maker for him for a year and a half while shes deployed. I dont know where to go to get this sheet notarized.

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
If you're a member of a bank most of them have notaries, they'll do it for free usually.

·
wassup gangstas?
2,902 Posts
bank of america will do it. if you dont bank with them i bet they would be willing to do it for military purposes regardless of membership status...

·
would read again
6,886 Posts
If you're a member of a bank most of them have notaries, they'll do it for free usually.
=2 POS BOA does them for free

·
Banned
303 Posts
ups store at macarthur and 635, they've done all my stuff.

·
Gone but never forgotten
16,950 Posts
Anyone know where I can get a document notarized in Irving?? My sister gave me a document that the army wants notarized. She's giving me power of attorney, or something to that effect, to take care of my nephew when she ships out to Afghanistan next year. I'll be the decision maker for him for a year and a half while shes deployed. I dont know where to go to get this sheet notarized.

I'm a notary

·
On a downward spiral
5,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol so the majority is at a bank. i have bank of america, will they know how im supposed to fill this form out?? i looked it over and im kind of confused. my sister said to fill out my information but some of it is confusing. i just want to make sure that i fill it out correctly.

·
wassup gangstas?
2,902 Posts
lol so the majority is at a bank. i have bank of america, will they know how im supposed to fill this form out?? i looked it over and im kind of confused. my sister said to fill out my information but some of it is confusing. i just want to make sure that i fill it out correctly.
fill it out with them just incase they want to make sure you are the actual one doing all the paperwork.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts