DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any good floor people(hardwood,marble tile) in the area you can recommend? I am re-modeling my kitchen,master bath.

Laminate floors in the kitchen and tile/granite in the bathroom with a new shower. My wife knows many contracters but anyone else here in this line of work?

Thanks,
Mike

· Resident Pinstriper
4,978 Posts
My best friend does this stuff, and he is good. He can do tile, wood, carpet....all of it !! Let me see if I can get a hold of him and I will get back to you. He hasn't worked since before Thanksgiving, so he will probably welcome the work.

-Aaron

· Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
junkstang88 said:
My best friend does this stuff, and he is good. He can do tile, wood, carpet....all of it !! Let me see if I can get a hold of him and I will get back to you. He hasn't worked since before Thanksgiving, so he will probably welcome the work.

-Aaron
Does he have references?

Thanks,
Mike

· How you doin'
25,872 Posts
call Mike Shubert (manager) at Stone Mountain Carpet Mills...(972)840-3200, and tell him that brad told you to call. he will give you great deals on anything that you want to put on your floor, and hook you up with some good installers that don't charge an arm and a leg.

· Custom Title
16,584 Posts
STANGGT40 said:
call Mike Shubert (manager) at Stone Mountain Carpet Mills...(972)840-3200, and tell him that brad told you to call. he will give you great deals on anything that you want to put on your floor, and hook you up with some good installers that don't charge an arm and a leg.
Kewl! Thanks.

<-- forwarding info. to wife right now

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.