DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Worship me
Joined
·
34,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sitting in his slow ass black coupe and beating off to a HONCHO magazine. I think it was AbecX.

QUEER. I'm gonna punch you in your gut just because I wasted 20 seconds of my life reading that gay ass thread of yours.
 

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
Joined
·
25,373 Posts
Damn, did I light a fire under someones foot?
 

·
Worship me
Joined
·
34,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, that is him. I say we shave his head!
 

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
Joined
·
25,373 Posts
AL P said:
Yep, that is him. I say we shave his head!
I already tried, we jambed four of the hair shaving machines and they kicked me out.
 

·
Worship me
Joined
·
34,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AbecX said:
I already tried, we jambed four of the hair shaving machines and they kicked me out.
You probably got four dicks jammed in you simutaneously at your hair place....is your hair guy named "fernando"? i bet he wears a little belly shirt tied at the waist....
 

·
Chick with a Dick
Joined
·
12,383 Posts
AbecX said:
Damn, did I light a fire under someones foot?
ROFLMAO! Al, instead of hating him you should become his mentor. Hell, he's almost half the smart ass you are already. Wouldn't take much work. :p

A non-profit organization, call it the "Bitter ole man Outreach Program" bwahaha!
 

·
FORMER LS1 OWNER
Joined
·
1,358 Posts
AL P said:
isyour hair guy named "fernando"? i bet he wears a little belly shirt tied at the waist....

LOL....ROTFLMAO
 

·
Worship me
Joined
·
34,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Girls can too said:
ROFLMAO! Al, instead of hating him you should become his mentor. Hell, he's almost half the smart ass you are already. Wouldn't take much work. :p

A non-profit organization, call it the "Bitter ole man Outreach Program" bwahaha!
He's a mushroom headed ****. i hope he is skating along on that little skateboard of his and gets run over by a truck and his stomach pops out of his asshole like a mole popping up in a whack-a-mole game.
 

·
Tha Closer
Joined
·
1,494 Posts
AL P said:
You probably got four dicks jammed in you simutaneously at your hair place....is your hair guy named "fernando"? i bet he wears a little belly shirt tied at the waist....
ROFLMAO :D :D
 

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
Joined
·
25,373 Posts
AL P said:
You probably got four dicks jammed in you simutaneously at your hair place....is your hair guy named "fernando"? i bet he wears a little belly shirt tied at the waist....
Sorry bro,you've got me mistaken for someone else, but damn, you sure sound kinda jealous of this guy. Perhaps you can afford your dream full dick facial massage on your next trip, Al.
 

·
FORMER LS1 OWNER
Joined
·
1,358 Posts
abecx's pic from above reminds me of the gay prince(?) dude in braveheart or maybe his gay lover.
 

·
Chick with a Dick
Joined
·
12,383 Posts
AL P said:
He's a mushroom headed ****. i hope he is skating along on that little skateboard of his and gets run over by a truck and his stomach pops out of his asshole like a mole popping up in a whack-a-mole game.
Hailey's pretty good at that game. Maybe we could get her out there and some other kids and raise money to support your organization. :) Give them all skateboards for prizes. I'm sure Cruz has plenty...and won't need them after you get done running him over. :p
 

·
Worship me
Joined
·
34,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
AbecX said:
Sorry bro, I you've got me mistaken for someone else, but damn, you sure sound jealous of this guy. Perhaps you can afford your dream full dick facial massage on your next trip, Al :(
No, I am pretty sure I got the right guy. i bet you let them bang away and then have them all pull it out and blow it all in that 1982 flock of seagulls hairdo don't you? A full cream rinse. Is that LEON'S hair salon that you go to? I bet you can't figure out why they call you Mr. bukake at that place....I'll give you a hint...they don't think you are Japanese, son....
 
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Top