Premium Member
3,735 Posts
I thought you were going carb?

Shawn

·
Merry HoHo
31,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i was reading the maual and it is pretty cool. it has alot of stuff i did not realize. i could put n2o on my car and use this as a window switch, it has a built in 2step, i can use it to turn on other thing at giving points. alot of stuff.
BIGGEST THING.
you dod not need a lap top to tune it.

·
Registered
187 Posts
pms

I have read the book that came with mine and got the basic start up from AFM and I'm still confused? But your right your can control just about everything with it. Mones still in the box scared to try it out.:D

·
Merry HoHo
31,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: pms

dragula said:
I have read the book that came with mine and got the basic start up from AFM and I'm still confused? But your right your can control just about everything with it. Mones still in the box scared to try it out.:D
don't be afraid. put it on and start slow.

·
Registered
655 Posts
any of you want to sell it?

G

·
When I bought mine, Wes Tarbox said it best. Start with timing modifications at various RPMs. Don't f*ck with the fuel until you have a better handle on how it works.

·
Merry HoHo
31,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
KJ94GT said:
When I bought mine, Wes Tarbox said it best. Start with timing modifications at various RPMs. Don't f*ck with the fuel until you have a better handle on how it works.
i will Kirk helping some i think. he has tuned his for awhile now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.