DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
CFH
9,579 Posts
Tiny Tim said:
i don't know why i really hate coldplay. just had to vent. they piss me off everytime I hear them
They suck.

·
7,214 Posts
Tiny Tim said:
yeah and i hate that scary chick on the christian channel. the one with all the makeup and the marge simpson haircut
The one that always looks like shes gonna cry, but doesnt, cause if she did it would take a whole paint and body shop to put her back together. LOL!

·
Lima Lima Mike Foxtrot
1,174 Posts
LMAO!!! no kidding, those people are so fake. all this stuff ranks pretty high, liek that GAP commercial:mad:

·
Lima Lima Mike Foxtrot
1,174 Posts
(guy from 8 mile)"yeah, yeah, and f*** the free world!"(/guy)

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
COLDPLAY is badass....I hate to say it but thats real music. BTW they are playing in Houston in JAN.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Now that we are on the subject of music that sucks:

"The girl all the bad guys want" they play it all the time on 102.1 the edge. That song BLOWS!

·
P.I.M.P.
3,868 Posts
J&J Stangs said:
Now that we are on the subject of music that sucks:

"The girl all the bad guys want" they play it all the time on 102.1 the edge. That song BLOWS!
Isnt that Blink 182? Or the new band the lead singer from Blink 182 Joined? or maybe I'm jsut confused...

Who the fuck is Coldplay?!
A skinny lil white boy that cant sing worth shit... That song Yellow really got annoying... fuckin Radio

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
MaddHatter said:
Isnt that Blink 182? Or the new band the lead singer from Blink 182 Joined? or maybe I'm jsut confused...
I know it's not Blink 182 but whoever it is...that "girl all the bad guys want" song sucks ass!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts