DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Boost is Life
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You just can't beat it on a night like tonight (when you don't have time to make a homemade batch). For fast food it's the shit! Sounds scarey, but taste great!

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,729 Posts
ive been eating on Deer Chili and Stew past couple days mmmmm so good :D

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Anything from Wendys is good! They also have the best $.99 menu around!

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Ain't nothing wrong with the Chilis from Wendys. I put a little Tabasco in it, but that is about it. Yumm.....

·
Registered
413 Posts
bad bowtie said:
Anything from Wendys is good! They also have the best $.99 menu around!
you know what i dont understand?

mcdonalds started a dollar menu a few months ago. how do they expect to keep up with wendys with a dollar menu??? if you had a choice to order off a dollar menu or a 99 cent menu, your goin to wendys ..... i mean shmeariously

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
M-Power said:
mcdonalds started a dollar menu a few months ago. how do they expect to keep up with wendys with a dollar menu??? if you had a choice to order off a dollar menu or a 99 cent menu, your goin to wendys
I won't give my money to a place that makes square hamburgers...it's just not right! So, I - for one - would pay the extra penny and go to McDonalds . :D

·
Registered
400 Posts
I am glad to say I haven't visited McDonald's since I met some of their employees in my DECA class in high school. Not saying Wendy's employees are better, but the food isn't as disgusting.

·
Certified CRAZY!
4,371 Posts
Wendy's chili=northern chili=not real chili:p :D

although it isn't bad, I'd call it bean stew or something

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Wendy's used to have kickass chili. A couple of years ago they changed the recipe and it just isn't the same anymore. I'll take 2 JITB tacos. :)

·
Served Time
1,175 Posts
racegirl said:
Wendy's chili=northern chili=not real chili:p :D

although it isn't bad, I'd call it bean stew or something
OK, post up a good chili recipe then:D

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
ang67must said:
I am glad to say I haven't visited McDonald's since I met some of their employees in my DECA class in high school. Not saying Wendy's employees are better, but the food isn't as disgusting.
DECA, I haven't heard that in a long time. I was the president of my chapter my Senior year in High School.

As far as food, Wendy's chili is pretty good... especially on a night like tonight. And I happen to like there burgers, wish we had one close to work :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts