DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Tuna
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 2 years, I have FINALLY got a fox. 1990 Gun Metal Grey hatch. 5.0 5-speed, 99% stock. The only mods are dyno-max Ultra-Flow cat-back. Other than that, it is all stock. Finally I am happy with my car.

·
[x] original checkboxer
10,836 Posts
Sweet. How did the insurance settlement go with your '66?

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
congrats..wilson..at least you have good news..i spent all day at baylor and didn't really get anything accomplished..but so good pain killers :D what are you gonna do with the hatch?

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
that bone stock car is no beeyatch..it will probabley walk you ******!

·
Tuna
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Chris, I am not going to do much for a while. I finally have a CLEAN Mustang that I can drive without worries. Maybe suspension and gears, other than that, nuthin. OH, I still have a chip, mayeb I will tune it too. Whiteboy, no thanks, maybe when/if I mod it alittle.

·
Tuna
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Car-less Chris said:
that bone stock car is no beeyatch..it will probabley walk you ******!
HEY!!!!!!!!! Don't start smacking in here. I do that to you enough at work!!!!!!!!!!!LOL Hows your toof?

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
that hatch is worth more than the cobra :D no but besides that the car is one of the cleanest fox still not harmed..wilson i tried to call you but you cell phone is off..

·
Foxbody King
16,462 Posts
worth more then my cobra? yea please,faster then no, chris with my new combo i'll make you look stupied!! oh wait you already do!!damn fool did you have a tooth ace today? lol pussy

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
shut up whiteboy..bring it!!! you know where i work don't be scarred!! i know your not faster than me..now that your gt..i'm mean cobra has gt-40's now :p

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
Congratulations Mike! Got any pictures? Might be swinging up there tomorrow so I'll talk to you then.

·
Tuna
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone. I picked up some ponies today for it. Off-road x this weekend, turbo next.............uhhhhhhhh I mean, this is it. No more money, must stop spending money. LOL

Mike

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
dmpmw said:
Thanks everyone. I picked up some ponies today for it. Off-road x this weekend, turbo next.............uhhhhhhhh I mean, this is it. No more money, must stop spending money. LOL

Mike
Don't you dare say turbo. I may have to send you a complimentary nitrous kit to change your attitude son. Had to add that on as the Al P influence.

·
Tuna
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oxidizer187 said:
Don't you dare say turbo. I may have to send you a complimentary nitrous kit to change your attitude son. Had to add that on as the Al P influence.
Complimentary?!!?!?!?!?!?!? Hell yeah! Send em the Pro Race Dry Kit you designed for Marc!!!! LOL No turbo, and no nitrous(for now) for this car. Clean, sound good and handle.

Call me tomorrow after 3pm on my cell. If you forgot my cell, call me at work and I will give it to you.

Mike

1 - 20 of 22 Posts