DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
five liter chevy eater
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got home at 430 today, took my temp. it was 100.7 took it about 2hrs later, it was 101.6. Took it about 30 min ago after taking some theraflu medicine and now it is 102.5. this sux i feel like my head and chest is gonnna explode from coughing, and my thoat feels like someone is trying to rip it out, not to mention i feel like i have done 1000 situps cause my stomach hurts from coughing. been taking medicine for 2 days now and still no good. And to top it off, my boss wont let me take a day off even though i have the time earned

·
Still Serving Time
1,665 Posts
well by going to work sick, maybe you can get everyone sick... make sure to cough on your boss 1st thing in am

·
five liter chevy eater
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lowthreeohz said:
You look like shit too.

jk, hope ya get better. :(
gee, how did i know the first reply was gonna be that. thanks low, i love you too man :D

·
Premium Member
7,724 Posts
Ponyboy86 said:
got home at 430 today, took my temp. it was 100.7 took it about 2hrs later, it was 101.6. Took it about 30 min ago after taking some theraflu medicine and now it is 102.5. this sux i feel like my head and chest is gonnna explode from coughing, and my thoat feels like someone is trying to rip it out, not to mention i feel like i have done 1000 situps cause my stomach hurts from coughing. been taking medicine for 2 days now and still no good. And to top it off, my boss wont let me take a day off even though i have the time earned

I'd get my boss sick.....

·
five liter chevy eater
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SC457A said:
well by going to work sick, maybe you can get everyone sick... make sure to cough on your boss 1st thing in am
lol oh believe me, i have picked up tools that he uses after i coughed on my hand, i make sure that i am around him much as i can hoping he gets it too. However, if he gets it, he will just take off for a couple of days

·
five liter chevy eater
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cooter said:
I feel ya man, I had a pretty nasty bug a few weeks ago... I was in bed for about a week! :(

Forrest
i would kill to be in bed for a week. I am jus worried all three of my kids, including the 10 month old will get it next. my woman had it this weekend and her job MADE her take off for 3 days :eek:

·
Shakin them haters off!
5,691 Posts
Ponyboy86 said:
the worst thing about this situation is your boss. :rolleyes: Get a new job.

·
five liter chevy eater
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
M.O.D. said:
the worst thing about this situation is your boss. :rolleyes: Get a new job.
believe me, if i could find a job that would pay me at least what i make now, i would be all over it. most jobs only want to pay 10 an hour, i make 2k a month and cant afford to get a job that pays less than that. :(

·
five liter chevy eater
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you gonna pay the bill? my job does not offer insurance so that would be an out of pocket expense. If you want to give me the 135 to go to the care now clinic im all over it :D

·
Shakin them haters off!
5,691 Posts
Ponyboy86 said:
you gonna pay the bill? my job does not offer insurance so that would be an out of pocket expense. If you want to give me the 135 to go to the care now clinic im all over it :D
Medical Bills dont mean shit when it comes to credit for a car or home. :D

·
five liter chevy eater
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Da Prez said:
fuck that...just get you a bottle of tussin... :D
aww cmon fred, all that money you shovel into the coupe, you can send 135 my way, Ill mow your lawn or something. :D nevermind, you dont need me for that. :D j/k bro. :D

·
Registered
429 Posts
Ponyboy86 said:
I would go to the doctor ASAP my gf was the same way so I took her today...hope she feels better tomorrow.

·
Shakin them haters off!
5,691 Posts
02RedStang said:
I would go to the doctor ASAP my gf was the same way so I took her today...hope she feels better tomorrow.
bring her to my place and call me in the morning ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts