DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
How you doin'
28,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i figured that they would make it out in a week or so, or something like that...you know, like when you call them, and it takes them forever to do anything... well, it seems like i no more than got off of the phone with those fuckers, and there was somebody disconnecting my cable, and my directv stuff hasn't arrived yet...it was supposed to be here today, but nothing showed up... damn this sucks!:mad:

brad

·
Shakin them haters off!
5,691 Posts
Hey Brad, if you decide you wanna go with DirecTV, I can get you a great hook-up, with Tivo and all.

·
How you doin'
28,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
M.O.D. said:
Hey Brad, if you decide you wanna go with DirecTV, I can get you a great hook-up, with Tivo and all.
i already bought the directv stuff from your "MOD" friend, Hector...it was supposed to show up today, but no luck...i can't get in touch with anyone, either...i guess that the stuff will show up on monday...:confused:

brad

·
Punk Ass Newbie
4,554 Posts
STANGGT40 said:
i figured that they would make it out in a week or so, or something like that...you know, like when you call them, and it takes them forever to do anything... well, it seems like i no more than got off of the phone with those fuckers, and there was somebody disconnecting my cable, and my directv stuff hasn't arrived yet...it was supposed to be here today, but nothing showed up... damn this sucks!:mad:

brad
LOL....that does not surprise me. Seems all the utilities work that way...takes forever to hook up, but can cut service in no time.

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
M.O.D. said:

how much are TIVO's? (The 120 hr model's) Ive gotta 40 hr edition and every few days its deleting all my Dukes of Hazzards I havent had a chance to watch yet.........

·
Served Time
1,175 Posts
runninhorn said:
how much are TIVO's? (The 120 hr model's) Ive gotta 40 hr edition and every few days its deleting all my Dukes of Hazzards I havent had a chance to watch yet.........
DirecTivos are fairly cheap. $100 for the 80 hour units. Regular (non DirecTV) are quite a bit higher.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts