DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
The Fastest of the Fast
13,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the fuck do you know about 281.40rwhp with 10.9 airfuel at peak 10K RPM!!! Ummmm, 7psi sucka!

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
Sounds slow...aren't those turbo bikes supposed to make about 500 hp?

·
The Fastest of the Fast
13,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
22 degrees total timing at peak also, so I can add a some serious timing. Sorry, but this is actually some sort of record, as at 7psi, it puts out what the competitors ZX12 turbo kit does at 13psi. Oh yeah, didn't I mention it has 22 degrees timing, 10.9 airfuel, and 7psi boost? :) LOL

:) :) :) :) :) Can't bring me off cloud 9 after seeing that dynorun :)

·
iHustle
8,769 Posts
Thats a busa, this is a zx12. That busa has a BIG turbo on it, just like this bike too :)

Im gonna get put some timing in it, (it had 20 degrees at 100% throttle) see what we get HP wise. I want to get it up over 350 then I will post some graphs on the bike boards. Its still pig rich right now, maybe the timing will eat up some air fuel :) This is fun....

Nick

·
Banned
31,758 Posts
Nick, some more timing should help produce a more efficient burn and bring A:F closer to ideal, but what I'm looking at is a setup that's BEGGING for more boost! :D

crank it up! (and keep the rubber to the road!!!! :eek: )

good luck w/ it man,

Forrest

·
The Fastest of the Fast
13,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks man. I just got 5 gallons more 114 so I can do some more tuning. I just got the damn 289rwhp graph to print. Piece of shit printer.....i will give you some more numbers later on today. Slowbra is gonna video the dynorun tonight too....

Nick

·
Premium Member
2,194 Posts
AnotherRedHead said:
thanks man. I just got 5 gallons more 114 so I can do some more tuning. I just got the damn 289rwhp graph to print. Piece of shit printer.....i will give you some more numbers later on today. Slowbra is gonna video the dynorun tonight too....

Nick
Clean out your pm box so I can send you a pm.

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,619 Posts
AnotherRedHead said:
i dont have any PMs in my box
I tried to pm you this morning and it said yo shit was full....I will try again...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts