DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just posted up a new thread, and it disappeared. what the heck happened? no kind of notification or anything...wtf?

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea thats what i am saying. it was titled "whats the big deal?"

since you are a moderator, mayb you know? i dunno.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it was about a basic intake swap from an f150 to a mustang gt

i looked in everry other forum, and it wasn't moved, its gone

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was just a quick question I was posting. I wasn't advertising nothing just trying to get some opnions. thats all

·
How you doin'
28,254 Posts
did you post it in this forum or in the garage forum? if you posted it in the back porch, then that's why it got deleted... that stuff belongs in the garage, and usually we move them to the correct forum, but i can't tell you what happened on this one, because i never saw it.

brad

G

·
No no, I'm just asking if it was a tech question then why would you be looking for it in The Back Porch when you should be looking for it in The Garage? Like Brad, I didn't see it.

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Ya' know, evil bitter jose has been on quite the tear here lately. Maybe madness took over and he just started randomly deleting threads. Sort of like a serial killer just randomly picks victims.

·
How you doin'
28,254 Posts
01WhiteCobra said:
Ya' know, evil bitter jose has been on quite the tear here lately. Maybe madness took over and he just started randomly deleting threads. Sort of like a serial killer just randomly picks victims.
that's what i was thinking!:D

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh well I just post it some where else and Hope of an answer.

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
Wasn't me and I forgot to tell the other mods that I gave you permission to post a few things on here :D Sorry.

Sent you a PM Ian (sp?).

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's cool Jose.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts