DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard to hammer on an over sized socket and impact them off.

Is that true? Or is there an easier way?? TIA:D

·
WFO Team Kicks Ass!!!
1,293 Posts
Well i got mine off with Vise Grips once, but i would use the tools, I used to work for a tire shop and they had a tool set for getting them off. I am sure every crook in town has the same set, LOL.

·
Banned
2,066 Posts
Why don't you call the manufactuer and order a key for your rims ?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was a set of the gorilla lugs and I lost the silver sticker that you are supposed to keep for that reason.

slowimport96 said:
Why don't you call the manufactuer and order a key for your rims ?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey doot you cawlin me a thief :p lol I guess I deserve that for being dumb enough to loose it and the sticker with the key code:(

lxlaw said:
Well i got mine off with Vise Grips once, but i would use the tools, I used to work for a tire shop and they had a tool set for getting them off. I am sure every crook in town has the same set, LOL.

·
Married Man on 14Feb2010
14,140 Posts
What is the name of that socket type tool that has the pogo pins inside?

I welded a nut on the lock, when I lost my key.

·
Party at the moon tower
1,788 Posts
r12 it so it freezes then just hit it with the hammer and it will shatter cause I've been there done that and someone suggested it and luckly my uncle had one can left from back in the day so we tried it and it worked perfect

·
WFO Team Kicks Ass!!!
1,293 Posts
thrashj said:
Hey doot you cawlin me a thief :p lol I guess I deserve that for being dumb enough to loose it and the sticker with the key code:(
NOW NOW, I said every thief in town has a set, NOT everyone who has a set is a thief. Big difference. LOL. Because if i could get a set i would buy them, HAHA!! I am NOT a legitimate thief, LOL.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lxlaw said:
NOW NOW, I said every thief in town has a set, NOT everyone who has a set is a thief. Big difference. LOL. Because if i could get a set i would buy them, HAHA!! I am NOT a legitimate thief, LOL.
Hee Hee I was kidding, I feel like a complete idiot. Please don't be laughing at me. With my car skills I kinna feel like one of those fools on american idol who cant sing a lick, or keep in tune. :eek: la la laugh at myself!!!:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts