DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Other half of bitter
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or shot/stabbed someone else??? just curious, remember a board member telling me a story a while back and i was surprised to hear that they had shot someone! ;)

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Only with the Love Gun (tm).

·
Premium Member
33,187 Posts
Not me, but my cousin got shot in the nipple by her brother when we were all about thirteen.

With a Daisy Air Rifle. Gave her a helluva sore tit. :D

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
Never stabbed, but I've poked a few.:eek: :D

·
Tha Closer
1,494 Posts
I have watched someone get shot but personally never had a knife or a gun pointed towards or shot at me.

·
Poor Boy Racing
2,770 Posts
I've never actually been shot but I got caught in crossfire at the street races. That is some scary shit.

·
GROWED UP WRONG
7,413 Posts
I have been shot at a few times.
Had my house shot up 3 times.
Luckily never got hit..
I cant believe anyone would admit to shooting anyone unless they had been caught..
I did 9 months for agg assult for shooting at someone when I was 16.
I was a shitty person growing up.....

·
Registered
774 Posts
Had a knife pulled on me, been shot at, been shot through the hand with a blow gun :rolleye: ...dont ask.... And an old codger up in Iowa shot me and my best friend with a shotgun full of rock salt for tresspassing on his farm :eek: !

michelle95gt said:
or shot/stabbed someone else??? just curious, remember a board member telling me a story a while back and i was surprised to hear that they had shot someone! ;)

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,109 Posts
I guess you can say I was shot at. When I was in the Marines we were out doing some training with tanks. We were flanking our objective and the tanks were about 500 meters away covering us with 50 cal. machine guns. Well, these idiots started firing about a foot above our heads. The sargent had to call back and tell them to redirect their fire because they were getting alittle close, he was pretty much screaming at them. I could hear the rounds hitting the dirt of the embankment that we were next to. Scared the crap out of me.

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Ya' know, if a week goes by where I'm not knifed or shot, its a good week. Its like I'm a bullet/knife magnet.

·
[x] original checkboxer
10,836 Posts
4DRSS said:
Yes I remember in 92 or 93 shooting broke out at the street races in Blue Mound. I high tailed my ass out of there!
Shiiit, it happened a couple years ago at the 635/35 races!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I forgot one thing... I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts