DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

· PVC Racing
9,460 Posts
I used to wear a belt all the time but now I just haven't been. But when i do g out I will wear it then.

Its a black leather Polo belt, the only one I have ever like and the damn thing was like $50. :(

Brandon

· CEO of......
6,776 Posts
i wear a plan black levis belt with silver buckle. why do i wear it?? cause my pants would sag down and i can't stand that. also can't stand my pants being any kind of tight either.

i think this answers your question.

· Registered
4,262 Posts
I wear a belt, wanna see?:D :p

· Registered
4,262 Posts
Chris98GT said:
Seriously, no offense, but that looks dumb as hell. No self respecting ******* would wear a shield with slacks.
You gotta understand, Im adding a little style to the mix. ******* meets buisness casual:p :cool:

· Ghetto Vaquero
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Marisa said:
You're kidding, right? :confused: I'm confused.
not really... see you take a big shiny cowboy belt buckle.. and you wear it with your regular everyday clothes... which dont necessarily have to be western wear clothing... no boots, no wranglers... regular clothes... I work at the mall and I see it everyday...

· Registered
4,262 Posts
Five Point Slow said:
HAHA!

You HAVE to be joking!
Heck nah! That is an original good 'ole boy Texas belt buckle that i wear everyday and everywhere I go.:cool:

· Premium Member
10,331 Posts
ok - well, that's not really a new trend ;) - but I understand now what you are talking about.

On guys, it takes a certain type of guy to pull of that look...and it doesn't necessarily have to be cowboy belts - if you want to acheive the same look bust out something original like this...

· CEO of......
6,776 Posts
BlueStang2k said:
not really... see you take a big shiny cowboy belt buckle.. and you wear it with your regular everyday clothes... which dont necessarily have to be western wear clothing... no boots, no wranglers... regular clothes... I work at the mall and I see it everyday...

then you see DORKS everyday.

only people around here i see wearing big belt buckles are cowboys that wear boots,wranglers and cowboy hats.

· Registered
4,262 Posts
Heck nah, nothing is cooler than the State of Texas buckle! Nothing will make me give that up:mad:

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.