1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
American Badass
4,474 Posts
stock height

·
duh...duh....duh
9,543 Posts
Yours is about 2.75" higher then mine w/ pro-kit. I don't have my car, but it comes just above my ankle....about 6 inches. (In shoes)

Take care,

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Not that impressive. WilliamWallace slammed some dudes car so it sits on the ground without AirBags. He used Fox AArms and cut stock springs until he got the desired height without having that pigeon toed look. Not great for handling but sure did look sweet on some deep dish bullits.

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,619 Posts
The collectors on my fox are low low low with sportlines and welds. I have a decently tall rear tire, 26.5", but the front needs more side wall too.

·
CHAMPION
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
doopie said:
Not that impressive. WilliamWallace slammed some dudes car so it sits on the ground without AirBags. He used Fox AArms and cut stock springs until he got the desired height without having that pigeon toed look. Not great for handling but sure did look sweet on some deep dish bullits.
Could he even drive the thing?

·
CHAMPION
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bob The Builder said:
(Not in response to how low my cars are but)

Thats a very nice looking car man. Props for it.
Hey.....thanks man

·
Painting Your House
10,734 Posts
This low enough?

cimgo710

Attachments

·
Registered
775 Posts
doopie said:
It handles very nice man...thanks for the compliments

·
goose cock
2,168 Posts
2 3/4 inches low....i had the little mud flap things shaved, due to them hitting the ground all the time

·
PVC Racing
9,779 Posts
Da Prez said:
my kooks headers are about 1.5 inches from touching the ground...

lol, you better not get any wheel stands then :eek: I guess that means no launching off the bottle :p

·
Registered
775 Posts
doopie said:
You hould post some pics of yours and Aarons cars here.

I met you at Sonic right?

Doopie
I dont remember exactly, but Aaron and I both went to the sonic GTGs. My car actually dropped a little more since you last saw it, so I think I'm easily the lowest on here besides Aaron's.

·
Arbeit Macht Frei
19,759 Posts
Stock height, and the drivers tube ahead of the X is 2 and 1/4"s off the gorund, I dont have springs, im worried if I do lower it, it will scrape more than it already does:(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts