Votes: 4 25.0%
  • wont make it to the track

Votes: 4 25.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That is the question! I dont give it morre than a MONTH, I bet he dont even make it to the track again. This fool has more NOS on his car than SpeedteK has in storage.

·
turn it!
8,260 Posts
OrangeS10 said:
That is the question! I dont give it morre than a MONTH, I bet he dont even make it to the track again. This fool has more NOS on his car than SpeedteK has in storage.
I thought he already went boom bitch?

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
i give the old guy a week..

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
11,775 Posts
I say the old man suprises all of you and get's faster?:p but for how long you just never know?????:p

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn Roy.....I smell ass on your breathe all the way over hear! Get off of it cause bothe of you are slow.:rolleyes:

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
11,775 Posts
OrangeS10 said:
Damn Roy.....I smell ass on your breathe all the way over hear! Get off of it cause bothe of you are slow.:rolleyes:
come on now BRIAN !! you don't have to take cheap shot's at me cause I think the ol' vato is gonna run decent???:( :p

·
Rebuilding
2,802 Posts
If reid will stay out of the bottle for a few outings and let the motor break-in well, maybe it'll last a little longer:D

I have to agree with GR8WHITE, stay under a 200 shot with a dry system, gets a little inconsistant over that.

Good luck Reid!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts