DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Punk Ass Bitch
11,008 Posts
Marisa said:
a little spicy mustard tastes good, too!
That is damn good in tuna salad.;) Beleive it or not, a few chunks of an apple chopped up is really good in it along with all the other stuff you would normally put in there. My normal add-ins would be pickles, onion, eggs, and some mayo but sometimes if I have some apples and remember to I will chop some up and throw in.

· Punk Ass Bitch
11,008 Posts
Reading this thread today at work made me come home and make some good old tuna salad. I boiled some eggs, chopped them up along with some onion and pickles and dumped it all into a large bowl so I could mix it up. Then I start opening the can of tuna and realize it is the kind that is stored in vegetable oil.:mad: I fucked up at the grocery store last time and didn't pay attention to what I was getting. I absolutely cannot stand tuna that is stored in oil!:mad:

· Premium Member
10,331 Posts
This sounds gross - but it sooo good and is a great way to get a little extra protien with the addition of cottage cheese.

6 oz tuna
1 cup fat free cottage cheese
1 tsp lemon pepper
1 tsp lemon juice
1/4 cup fat free mayo
1/4 tsp celery salt

stir it all up together. yum!

· oh really?
1,399 Posts
i eat it straight from the pouch. i think it tastes better than from a can and its easier to bring to work and open. the albacore stuff taste alot better than regular to me.

· No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,855 Posts
First a light a bunch of candles in the bedroom, some Luther Vandross on the stereo. Place some rose petals around the floor.... Oh wait, not that tuna!

Some relish, onion and some Hellmans Lite mayo. Put it on some toast, with a piece of fat-free cheese.

· Punk Ass Bitch
11,008 Posts
01WhiteCobra said:
First a light a bunch of candles in the bedroom, some Luther Vandross on the stereo. Place some rose petals around the floor.... Oh wait, not that tuna!

Some relish, onion and some Hellmans Lite mayo. Put it on some toast, with a piece of fat-free cheese.
:eek: Damn I hope your wife never comes across this post! :p :D lol

· Registered
660 Posts
I eat it with peanut butter.

Not a lot, just a little bit. Creamy only.

Sounds nasty, and I thought it would taste bad when I heard about it, but I've been eating that way for a long time now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.