DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 304 Posts

·
Freethinker
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been a member of this forum for about 6 years. I recently have been having fun talking trash to another poster on this forum. One thing I noticed about the guy is he is always making homosexual remarks. He writes graphic little shorts dealing with homosexual acts to put other people down.
Well I started reading some of his old posts and he has always done that. As I looked further I found a discussion on homosexuality that he was very very involved in. He was making comments like every other post just about. The guy had even posted quotes from the bible about homosexuality. It was obvious that he had been doing some research on the subject. He claimes to be a christian but yet is always talking about gay shit.
I personally think the guy is a flamer. Nothing against gay people or anything.

His name is Mr Majestyk

·
Freethinker
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
722 Posts
My Great-Grandmother always used to tell me, "you have to be either a witness or a participant, to know if someone is truly gay". Have you been either?

·
Freethinker
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My Great-Grandmother always used to tell me, "you have to be either a witness or a participant, to know if someone is truly gay". Have you been either?
Is that kinda like the saying. "It dont matter if your pitchin or catchin, your still playin baseball"?

·
HERE WE GO STEELERS
18,683 Posts
ELVIS? Chili? Pro88LX? Stephen? bcoop? BOOSTED32V? The Raven?

The list is endless, really...
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
People from Waco crave cock like people in hell crave ice water. :006:

·
Registered
722 Posts

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
Are you speaking from experience?
Yes, your mom told me when she called me a minute ago, from the way she talks, she knows all about it. :dance:

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
1 - 20 of 304 Posts