DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is pleasent grove. i am going to meet a guy up to sell some parts and was wondering if i should feel any concern. i've heard oak cliff is pretty bad but never heard anything of pleasent grove.if you live there or have been through chime in because i was just wondering what i am in for, lol. no offense if you live there, i am in fort worth so thats just another part of the world to me, and i am extremely unfamiliar with the area. any color i should/ shouldn't wear lol.......thanks

·
Blue5spd's a titty baby
13,472 Posts
Pussy. My white ass has been to Oak Cliff several times to pick up or look at cars.

·
Commercial Flooring Guy
3,454 Posts
Oak Cliff is bad? Thats where I live, I have no problems?
Colors? Thats old school, I think you watch too much T.V.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HECDOGGIE said:
Oak Cliff is bad? Thats where I live, I have no problems?
Colors? Thats old school, I think you watch too much T.V.
yeah, that was a joke, from back in the NWA days.

cool cat i said pleasent grove not oak cliff.

who wants to roll out there with me if everyones a badass :D

·
Commercial Flooring Guy
3,454 Posts
sprayed 347 said:
yeah, that was a joke, from back in the NWA days.

cool cat i said pleasent grove not oak cliff.

who wants to roll out there with me if everyones a badass :D

If you are worried, tell the seller/buyer to meet you somewhere,
I dont think they will have a problem with that,
Unless they are trying to jack you,,,,,

·
Yo Daddy Hoe
1,028 Posts
***** you must be white. Let me tell you something boy come over to these here parts and they will show you there is nothing to worry about.

·
Opulance. I has it.
13,034 Posts
sprayed 347 said:
is pleasent grove. i am going to meet a guy up to sell some parts and was wondering if i should feel any concern. i've heard oak cliff is pretty bad but never heard anything of pleasent grove.if you live there or have been through chime in because i was just wondering what i am in for, lol. no offense if you live there, i am in fort worth so thats just another part of the world to me, and i am extremely unfamiliar with the area. any color i should/ shouldn't wear lol.......thanks
Just leave your clan cover at home, you'll be fine

·
tired
1,554 Posts
Laura07

It kinda depends on where in PG you're going. That's where I grew up and some parts are definitely rougher than others.

~Laura~

·
KEK
4,617 Posts
LOL. This reminds me of a time when someone off here told me they wouldn't meet me anywhere in Garland because they thought they'd get jacked.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts