DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Fastest of the Fast
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all you homosexuals that keep asking to add lists on a site that obviously is opposed to lists....the joke was over 3 weeks ago....its no longer funny.

This has been an ARH public service announcment.

Thank you for your cooperation.

·
The Fastest of the Fast
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Monsoon X said:
LOL! BMR has ears everywhere! Are you gonna be able to hold that thing together to come to Denton Sat.?

cough* Lane *cough

I know he saw the car.....and I know after he started talking you got scared....it wont be together for denton....ATI is not coming out with a billet flywheel until end of Jan. Is it my fault the frankencar makes too much power?

Nick

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,968 Posts
AnotherRedHead said:
cough* Lane *cough

I know he saw the car.....and I know after he started talking you got scared....it wont be together for denton....ATI is not coming out with a billet flywheel until end of Jan. Is it my fault the frankencar makes too much power?

Nick
cough *Not Lane* cough

:D

So Franken is down indefinately? That sucks...............................

...........like WhiteManRacing and their junky shop car! Mel should fire you as her crew chief. hahahahaha

·
The Fastest of the Fast
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Monsoon X said:
cough *Not Lane* cough
:D
...........like WhiteManRacing and their junky shop car! Mel should fire you as her crew chief. hahahahaha

Who is the mole?

I am a professional.....and you wont even want any of the green machine with the 6 speed in it. Its a monster....you want some?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.