DFW Mustang Forums banner
221 - 227 of 227 Posts

·
Never settle always excel
5,522 Posts
my fact was that your aggys paid players and got caught

my opinions are just smart and funny :D
You are correct there was a wages issue just like OU's a couple years back. Several players from A&M received wages for little or no work in a pay scheme developed by some Dallas businessmen. The University was placed on Probation as a result of not properly monitoring the jobs programs for athletes. They were however given credit for their detailed investigation which was why they were not given the ultimate consequence. A&M recieved 5 years probation. That however does not account for our Big 12 championship or BCS bowl game that was post probation, so once again you have some of the story correct but not the complete facts.

·
CEO of......
6,776 Posts
You are correct there was a wages issue just like OU's a couple years back. Several players from A&M received wages for little or no work in a pay scheme developed by some Dallas businessmen. The University was placed on Probation as a result of not properly monitoring the jobs programs for athletes. They were however given credit for their detailed investigation which was why they were not given the ultimate consequence. A&M recieved 5 years probation. That however does not account for our Big 12 championship or BCS bowl game that was post probation, so once again you have some of the story correct but not the complete facts.

Y'all can thank SMU for not getting the death penalty. I don't think any program will ever get that again after seeing what all it did to SMU.

and you could've just answered that with a YES. We all would've known what you ment

·
Banned
23,622 Posts
A&M is in transition I am very happy we are in a bowl game.
Transition? Really? Is that what you call it? You faggies are all the same. Every year is a 'transition period' or 'rebuilding year'. Same old song and dance, same old broken dreams.

Face it man. They haven't won a national title since 1939, and haven't won the conference since 98. A&M needs to be kicked out of the Big XII, and replaced with someone who can actually be competitive, like TCU.

·
Premium Member
18,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #227 ·
Did your daughter get national championship tickets in the lottery? I got the message tonight that I didn't.
She did not, but one of her roommates did, and another of her roommates whose parents are UT alumn (both of them), is going to the game with her parents. DAMMIT!

221 - 227 of 227 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.