DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
CEO of......
7,134 Posts
it's funny that all the AGGY fans are more pissed than the 'husker fans. POOOOOOOOOOOOOOR AGGY

Pro Trash- during those years weren't y'all PAYING players to go to atm?? Then got caught and put on probation?

i sure hope the lesser Chase Daniel has the same type of game jan 7, cause he's going to need it

·
CEO of......
7,134 Posts
A&M started 19 Freshman I think this year for most of the season. Johnson coming back after leading a top 5 total offense as far as yards and he also put up stats that if you normalized would be the exact same as McCoy, but without a go to stand out wide receiver. A&M could be quite scary next year.

that's IF johnson doesn't go pro after the season he has had

·
CEO of......
7,134 Posts
Well it was not our proudest moment but stuff happens. I am not pissed, no reason to be, UT is a good team, you act like a 10 year but your team is good. I think you should save your hope for UT though for if McCoy tosses 3 int's against Bama I think it will get ugly quick.

huh? i act like a 10 year???

if you meant 10yr old, i didn't know stating FACTS was acting like a little kid

·
CEO of......
7,134 Posts
Yes I meant 10 year old, I left a word out on that one, my mistake. I was referring to your "POOOOOOOOOOOOOOR AGGY" comment not to be confused with fact. I am not poor monetarily so that is not a fact nor am I distraught over this seasons football results. A&M is in transition I am very happy we are in a bowl game. Also I didn’t see any facts in that statement, to assert the A&M fans are more upset than the Husker fans is your opinion not a fact.

To call Greg McElroy the lesser Chase Daniel is again your opinion. McElroy is QB of the #1 team in the country at seasons end, Daniels never accomplished that at Missouri but they were #1 for week 14 in 07 only to fall to OU in the Big 12 title game 6 days later. Another fact is Bama with McElroy is 13-0 heading into the bowl games the best record Missouri had under Daniels was 11-2(2007)heading into 2008 Cotton Bowl. So when you find a fact let me know .

A hint would be to counter with Daniels college stats as they were better than McElroys are now, stats are great but they don't essentially win games i.e. Tebow has a current 155.59 rating where as McCoy has a 147.46 but what matters is McCoy is heading to the big game so you might want to not argue from that position either.

my fact was that your aggys paid players and got caught

my opinions are just smart and funny :D

·
CEO of......
7,134 Posts
You are correct there was a wages issue just like OU's a couple years back. Several players from A&M received wages for little or no work in a pay scheme developed by some Dallas businessmen. The University was placed on Probation as a result of not properly monitoring the jobs programs for athletes. They were however given credit for their detailed investigation which was why they were not given the ultimate consequence. A&M recieved 5 years probation. That however does not account for our Big 12 championship or BCS bowl game that was post probation, so once again you have some of the story correct but not the complete facts.

Y'all can thank SMU for not getting the death penalty. I don't think any program will ever get that again after seeing what all it did to SMU.

and you could've just answered that with a YES. We all would've known what you ment

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.