DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Genetically Blessed
13,733 Posts
While I wish Nebraska could pull off the miracle, I don't even think a miracle would help them. I wouldn't be one bit shocked if UT blanked Nebraska on this one. One game away from a chance to reach redemption from last year? A weak ass Nebraska offense? While it will eat at me if UT wins a National Championship, I will applaud the fact that they took care of business this year. I don't think Nebraska will be any competition for them and a line of 14 is low.
I hope you're right.

·
Genetically Blessed
13,733 Posts
Nama looked great today, and FL played poorly. If you think the Frogs would get that far and not play their best game, I think you'd be mistaken. If you think that the Frogs would get slaughtered when playing at full potential, BY ANY TEAM, you are high.
I must be high then. Congrats to TCU if Texas doesn't pull this out. I just don't like TCU and I don't think they can play with Bama.

·
Genetically Blessed
13,733 Posts
I can't believe what I am seeing....

If they let that hack of a QB for Nebraska drop back to pass at this point, they should burn Pelini alive, at mid field, before the game is over. Run it and milk the clock and kick the FG if you can't score.

Texas might come back and score to with the game, but you at least leave them with the near impossible with that Nebraska defense. I haven't watched them play this year, and they are the best defense in the Big 12 this year without a doubt.
Texas doesn't deserve to win this game. They played terribly.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.