DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
yes, jluv
17,073 Posts
I don't think TCU even stays with Bama. UT doesn't deserve to win this game.
Bama looked great today, and FL played poorly. If you think the Frogs would get that far and not play their best game, I think you'd be mistaken. If you think that the Frogs would get slaughtered when playing at full potential, BY ANY TEAM, you are high.

·
yes, jluv
17,073 Posts
Why you feel the need to defend the outcome of a peddly game is beyond me. You act like you have a dog in this fight. Truth be known you are no more involved in the outcome of any game then all of the rest of the people on this very forum. I am pretty sure this forum was created to discuss acquirements, rumors, match-ups, news releases, outcomes, etc. I doubt it's sole purpose was to hear little bitches like you whine when something doesn't go your way. Live and Die with your Team? WTF...This isn't Nascar son. I cannot control the outcome of anything I am not a part of. It is idiots like you that have superstitious game day underwear and you are not even on the sidelines. Grow the fuck up and get over it. Some of us played sports beyond HS and even College....I assure you those that have agree with me. Pencil pushing bitches like you eat...shit...sleep...ESPN, Fantasy bullshit, Sports section in the newspapers, and countless websites, to try and prove your knowledge. Guess what bitch....Game time experience owns ur pencil whipping ass any day of the week. It is real easy to be a critic....especially when all of the facts are sitting right in front of you post game. Shut your mouth now...thanks.
What you're describing is a fan. Sports exist because of fans. Your argument doesn't make any sense, really.

·
yes, jluv
17,073 Posts
That is not a fan....that is a person that has a problem differentiating between whats real and what is fantasy.
You're still not making any sense.

You make a few statements that are just a given, and that no one around would argue with, like these:

Real fans are there no matter the outcome. Real fans understand that a loss is a possibility.
And then you try to piggy back onto that some of your far out opinion, like this:

Real fans don't make excuses. Real fans don't patronize other teams simply because the other team doesn't matter to them.
Really? Come on. Making excuses, while usually pointless, and often clouded by one's bias towards their team, is still pretty natural among sports fans. The patronizing thing is par for the course as well, maybe not among casual attendees or viewers, but certainly among real fans. As long as it doesn't get out of control, it's just part of the fun. Ever heard of "heckling", "bragging rights", "heated rivalries"? Seems like you want that all to go away. Heck, it seems like you're quite the opposite of a fan, not the rest of us.

Then, you throw in a large helping of nonsense, like this:

What you all want is to make it a democracy so you can get people to side with your opinion. An opinion that was probably generated from the media(real credible source) anyways. News flash....anybody that matters doesn't care, and those that care do not matter. Unless it is a opinion formed of your very own favorite team.....why post it? Really?
Yep, nonsense.

You keep trying to tell us what a real fan is and isn't. You do realize that "fan" comes from the word "fanatical", right? Do you understand the definition of "fanatical"?

At the end of the day, we all have our own lives and other shit to do that isn't sports-related. Sports is just one avenue for people to express an interest. Why are you trying to take all of the fun out of it? If you can't stand sports debates, zealous fans, and fans on either side razzing each other and talking a little smack while they support their own teams, then why would you come to this forum?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.