DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,928 Posts
Its not that bad, I really dont like the head light bezels, but It wont even be shown for the first time till the Detroit Auto show in January. There is still a year, and a half before production even starts, so I bet they will change a few things.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
LOL Its amazing how Ford has so many of you on their every word. They arent stupid enough to put that out.

·
Newb
1,465 Posts
thats just what u think of it right now... when you see them all over you will probably get used to it - when the new stang bodystyle came out, i wasnt all that impressed but now i think it looks great. Same w/ the new avalanche and silverado - i thought they were ugly but now i've grown to like them... just give the possible new stang a chance! ... if that is what it turns out looking like...

·
If the shoe fits......
4,109 Posts
DarkPony said:
Im sure it will change a little, no big deal, not worried at all :D

Plus all teh people on BON are a bunch of retards. That place is the Enquirer of the Mustang World
thats not from BON and if you read all the BON stuff you will get the truth out of it. There are a few people that are in the know or knowledgable enough to weed through the BS.

·
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
10,853 Posts
Front end: Needs just a little work but otherwise is kick ass. I'm not crazy about the headlight treatment. I think the silver around the headlights takes away from them. Either make that area black or body colored.

Rear End: Well is certainly stinks like Ass. The integrated exhaust is pretty cool but is unlikely for production. Those taillights are just horrible.

Interior: Not terrible but not really good either. It deviates from the dual cockpit look of past (and current) Mustangs. Steering wheel isn't perfect but heading in the right direction. Alluminum everywhere is a good thing IMO.

Overall we know this is just a concept car that shows where the Mustang is heading and to gauge consumer reaction. I think J Mays had better call this one a work in progress. It's still got a ways to go (and two more seats) before it can be called a Mustang IMO.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.