DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
None
10,576 Posts
I don't get what you think the big deal is. This is not new knowledge, Iraq has had one of the most active germ warfare programs in the world since well before the Gulf war. The sonofabitch gassed his own people (Kurds).

·
11-05-09
21,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chris98GT said:
I don't get what you think the big deal is. This is not new knowledge, Iraq has had one of the most active germ warfare programs in the world since well before the Gulf war. The sonofabitch gassed his own people (Kurds).
I've know about that, but damn. I didn't think this would be the case.

·
Keep your unicorns
12,375 Posts
Well written story, now where is the evidence? I'm all for wiping out any nation that wants us to die but I also realize that the media is a very powerful tool. If this story was on the front page of USA today or a feature on CNN we'd be dropping bombs already and America would love it.

Her head will be on a platter soon enough.

G

·
Is that a reputable website? For God's sake, they can't even spell Botulism or use proper grammer and this is supposed to be a legitimate website?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.