DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Samurai Schmuck
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
white95 said:
Man Ive always loved that body style.. That one hauls ass!!
Yup, me too. I would like to know what all is done to that thing. It blows by the supra like nothing!

·
Got Lateral G's??
9,822 Posts
Probably a straight 6 transplant and what's even more amazing is the last half of that track was uphill!!!!!!

·
Samurai Schmuck
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aggie97 said:
Probably a straight 6 transplant and what's even more amazing is the last half of that track was uphill!!!!!!
I forwarded the vid to a friend of mine that owns a euro shop in plano. He said that is very common for the e30 M3. Guys will take the EuroSpec S50 inline 6 and swap it out. The suspension looks pretty badass too.

·
Narcissistic fade away
17,504 Posts
Did anyone notice the fake background sounds - i.e. "alderman" of prostock fame and the prostock lenco shifting going on... :rolleyes:

·
Got Lateral G's??
9,822 Posts
turbostang said:
Did anyone notice the fake background sounds - i.e. "alderman" of prostock fame and the prostock lenco shifting going on... :rolleyes:
I finally closed my door here at work and heard the same thing.....??? It also seemed like the video was sped up from about the 100' to the 660' but hard to tell....maybe a 1000' track?

·
Samurai Schmuck
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I didn't pay attention to the sound until just now. I had it at a low volume. I don't think that it was sped up though. I could be wrong though.

·
Taliban can SUCK IT!
3,145 Posts
turbostang said:
lol i didnt think that sounded like a BMW good catch

1 - 20 of 30 Posts