DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Moved to dfw mustangs.net
20,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have yet to be able to successfully get onto my computer, look at a web site, and finish and go to sleeep, without internet explorer popping up at least 3 times asking me to "report" my error back to microsoft so they can fix it. Right. My errors alone are flooding their mailbox..needless to say im sure people have the same or a similar problem with IE...microsoft. blah.

if you dont run MS or IE, dont worry about the above post.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
My computer seems to be running good :confused:

·
Certified CRAZY!
4,371 Posts
quickls1chick said:
You posting enough buddy? ;)
Nah.......he just sleeps in 30 min intervals as to make sure there are no unanswered Linux questions :p

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
racegirl said:
Nah.......he just sleeps in 30 min intervals as to make sure there are no unanswered Linux questions :p
lmfao! You have no idea!

·
aka onlya302
2,641 Posts
I've had that problem on my Windows box before, have you checked for any IE updates? Good place to start.

·
Moved to dfw mustangs.net
20,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i went to microsofts sight and ended up down/installing like 40mb of stuff, i figured that would fix it..

ohhh microsoft...

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,109 Posts
I am running Mandrake Linux with Mozilla web browser and I dont have any problems at all. I dont know why you are? :confused: :D

·
Registered
531 Posts
I'm runnin IE on three different computers and never have a problem. Every once in a while I use the windows update though.

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
Funny that this thread is here. I opened IE this morning and my box blue screened, restarted, and all is well now. I love my MS OS. :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts