present!

·
lol, this place sucks now
13,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
added :)

Hugo?
Trevor?

one other thing, this may be the last night for $20 buy ins, I think we've decided to up the stakes just a tad to $30 :)

·
R.E.N.G.
2,919 Posts
ClockwrkOrangeS4 said:
added :)

Hugo?
Trevor?

one other thing, this may be the last night for $20 buy ins, I think we've decided to up the stakes just a tad to $30 :)
$40 that way you don't have to worry about change.

we were also thinking about running a blind clock on the cash game(probably like 30-45 minutes) that way the cash game doesn't always run into the daylight.

·
13,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the cash game rules I'll leave up to you guys. I don't really play that long anyway. I just need one hand to get all the money I need :)

$40 may be a little steep for some folks(me), but we can see what everyone thinks. Bring $40 and stop at 7-11 on the way over and buy a box of Gobstoppers, a big Gulp or something to make change.

·
Old School
4,683 Posts
Cant make it this week guys...have fun :cool:

·
R.E.N.G.
2,919 Posts
ClockwrkOrangeS4 said:
$40 may be a little steep for some folks(me), but we can see what everyone thinks. Bring $40 and stop at 7-11 on the way over and buy a box of Gobstoppers, a big Gulp or something to make change.
thats cool cause I'm broke as a joke this week

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
I am down, $30 sounds good, I just wona couple of tourneys last nights, so my game is coming back ;)

oh, and isnt RyanB coming too? ...

Oh, and tim, I already know that you just need one hand to win :( ...I am not playing my first hand ever again, its been twice in a row now, but I hope there isnt a 3rd time :cool:

·
13,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha, but I always lose it all before I leave, so just make sure I lose it back to you :D

RyanB wants to play, but I'm pretty sure Fridays are tough for him to get off work

...list updated

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
oh, I forgot, I can be there at 8pm....I gotta take my lil cousin shopping, cause she is going back to Peru on sat. :eek:

·
13,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bazuko said:
oh, I forgot, I can be there at 8pm....I gotta take my lil cousin shopping, cause she is going back to Peru on sat. :eek:
thats cool, but if we end up waiting for a single person they will be blinded in

not that its a big deal and we'll wait as long as we can

·
I'm going Commando
7,526 Posts
Guess who has this Friday night off, suckas! I work Friday morning and if I still have a job after my shenannigans on Wednesday I'm down for a little tourney action Friday night.

-RyanB

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
RyanB said:
Guess who has this Friday night off, suckas! I work Friday morning and if I still have a job after my shenannigans on Wednesday I'm down for a little tourney action Friday night.

-RyanB
blah blah blah......... :p

·
13,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tonight I officially go back to the way I used to play... winning :)

this has got to be one of the worst bad luck streaks I've had in a long time

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
is there another tourney going on tonight? If so call me...

·
Philippians 4:13
7,787 Posts
Can someone shoot me a PM when you guys play next, I rarely get online anymore to see these threads..............

<------YoBro

·
R.E.N.G.
2,919 Posts
bazuko said:
is there another tourney going on tonight? If so call me...

we're working on it, get with Matt and get some people up.

·
[x] original checkboxer
10,836 Posts
Probably not tonight guys.:( I've just got too much going on, and Tim won't be available either. For those who care, Justin went to Shreveport last night with $300. I got off the phone with him an hour ago or so, and he's got $1371 in his pocket right now.:) He's not coming back until Monday!

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
MattB said:
Probably not tonight guys.:( I've just got too much going on, and Tim won't be available either. For those who care, Justin went to Shreveport last night with $300. I got off the phone with him an hour ago or so, and he's got $1371 in his pocket right now.:) He's not coming back until Monday!
I wanna go to shreveport!!! 3 more months till Im 21 :eek:

Come on guys!!! I gotta play some poker tonight.... I got a poker table at my house, but its old :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts