DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Boost is Life
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks pretty damn sweet!

<A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6219&item=1873069508&rd=1">click me</A>

Has a Turbo instead of the supercharger. :)

Supposedly there is more info here -> http://www.richsrotary.com/HarleyTruck.htm but I can't get to it. :(

·
Da Bomb like ticktick
1,262 Posts
wheres the bottle? and the guages :confused:

·
Premium Member
9,204 Posts
Here is the info from that page:

Custom built and prepared by James @ Race Related in Clearwater,FL. WWW.RACERELATED.COM
This Harley Davidson Edition F-150 is ready to rock. The factory supercharger has been taken off and a Turbocharger has been put in its place. This truck has 1000 hp and 1100 Ft. Lbs of Torque. Daily driven with all the factory luxuries in place,(A/C, CD Player, Factory like gas Mileage, ETC) HP CAN BE PROVEN UPON REQUEST!!!!! All top grade materials and components used and are listed below.

Turbonetics T76 Q-Trim Ball Bearing Turbo With Q trim Wheel.

Turbonetics NEW GEN Wastegate

Turbonetics Godzilla Blow-Off valve

Burns Stainless Piping for custom turbo manifolds

Burns Stainless Piping for custom 4" exhaust system

ZEX Nitrous Kit

JE Pistons

Manley Rods

Ferrea Valves

ARP Head Studs

ARP Main Studs

5 Angle Valve Job

Balanced and Blueprinted

83lb injectors

93mm Pro-M mass air meter

90mm AccuFab throttle body

Weldon Fuel System

Kenne Bell Ignition Amp.

Heavy duty valve body

JDM Traction Bars

JDM 2" drop Shackles

Tuned by JDM

Vehicle Condition

BRAND NEW!!!!!!! We bought it to build it Visit www.richsrotary.com and click on HARLEY TRUCK for lots of pictures.

Terms of Sale

Buyer to pay shipping or to pick up. Buyer pays for ebay fees. call with any questions 727-561-9440

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
ALLAN said:
think it really has 1000hp???

...but no dyno sheet, riiiiight.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
9,204 Posts
ALLAN said:
just don't see where the power is coming from

2v heads untouched and t76
Oh, I don't think they're quite "stock"

JE Pistons

Manley Rods

Ferrea Valves

ARP Head Studs

ARP Main Studs

5 Angle Valve Job

Balanced and Blueprinted

83lb injectors

·
Sir Clavin
3,106 Posts
ALLAN said:
just don't see where the power is coming from

2v heads untouched and t76
That truck is a 5.4 right??? Im sure those heads flow more stock than a similar 4.6 head. I say that 1000hp is overrated but it would be possible to get close to that.

He means port work.

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
Grant said:
Oh, I don't think they're quite "stock"
Thats good for what, 600 ponies? That's a whole lotta NAWZ to make up the other 400 horses.

·
Premium Member
9,204 Posts
Didn't whats his name Palmer have about that much work done with the heads? 5 angle valve job isn't small by any means. Too much speculation too really say anything, but it would probably make that power at a higher rpm.

·
Sir Clavin
3,106 Posts
I think they used there DeskTop Dyno2000.

Anyways, I think that much power is possible but obviously the engine would have some pretty extensive work done to it and a stand alone controller, and a SHIT load of boost.

·
Premium Member
16,774 Posts
[CS]ls1haha said:
That truck is a 5.4 right??? Im sure those heads flow more stock than a similar 4.6 head. I say that 1000hp is overrated but it would be possible to get close to that.

He means port work.

the heads are identicle to a 4.6, but even if they did alot of headwork, i dont think 1000, maybe 700. :D

·
Boost is Life
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Someone on f150online said, <I>"it says it puts down over 800 HP to the wheels on boost, and the remaining HP from a 250 shot.............. "</I>

Later,

·
DERP DERP DERP
36,645 Posts
sweet!:eek:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts