DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
I gots famous friends
8,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kinds of things do you say to her? Do you say nice things, and act like a gentleman? Do you show interest in everything that she says? Do you cater to her a little bit so she thinks you're a nice guy?

Or do you just act all hard and tough, and let her know you got game and she better worship you or she can move on down the road....?

I've been hangin out with this girl for a couple of weeks and I feel like writing her poetry and stuff, for some reason. That's not like me at all. I feel kind of goofy about it....

·
Registered
773 Posts
93LXHORSE poetry....the thought makes my brain hurt :eek:

93LXHORSE said:
What kinds of things do you say to her? Do you say nice things, and act like a gentleman? Do you show interest in everything that she says? Do you cater to her a little bit so she thinks you're a nice guy?

Or do you just act all hard and tough, and let her know you got game and she better worship you or she can move on down the road....?

I've been hangin out with this girl for a couple of weeks and I feel like writing her poetry and stuff, for some reason. That's not like me at all. I feel kind of goofy about it....

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,855 Posts
93LXHORSE said:

Ruh-roh... 93LXHorse has been stricken by the love bug. No stories about this one. :D

Do what comes natural, dude. Oh wait, we are talking about 93LXHorse here...

I've never acted hard and tough. It only back fired one time, when some dude came in and put his game on. I gave her the see ya' and moved on. I guess she wanted me to fight back.

Worked out in the end though. She called me after she had been married to the guy to apologize for the incident. I was like, wtf? I'm married, have 2 girls. I told her that was cool, but to be truthful, I haven't thought about her for over 8 years.

She told me her therapist needed her to put closure on our relationship so she could move forward. lol

I guess I did end up winning that one!

·
Scared s**tless
13,733 Posts
93LXHORSE said:
chris writing poetry:

as deep as the sea, your eyes are blue
your hair glows gold, like a field of wheat
you are so kind and so very true
you are... uhhhh... aww fuck it. wanna go on a boat ride?

:)

actually, i used to write my ex girlfriend poetry. theres nothing wrong with liking someone enough that she makes you express yourself.

·
How you doin'
25,872 Posts
Re: Re: Hey when you meet a new girl,

01WhiteCobra said:
Ruh-roh... 93LXHorse has been stricken by the love bug. No stories about this one. :D

Do what comes natural, dude. Oh wait, we are talking about 93LXHorse here...

I've never acted hard and tough. It only back fired one time, when some dude came in and put his game on. I gave her the see ya' and moved on. I guess she wanted me to fight back.

Worked out in the end though. She called me after she had been married to the guy to apologize for the incident. I was like, wtf? I'm married, have 2 girls. I told her that was cool, but to be truthful, I haven't thought about her for over 8 years.

She told me her therapist need her to put closure on our relationship so she could move forward. lol

I guess I did end of winning that one!
if she had to get a therapist, i believe that you won. lol

·
If the shoe fits......
4,109 Posts
Be yourself, man. If you feel like writing peotry, then do it man. If it freaks her out or make her wet, it doesn't matter. Be true to yourself, because you definately have to live with yourself. She can hit the curb. I never put on any game. If i'm interested, i just talk to them and find out if then are real or a pretender and go from their. Games are for kids.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
NDSP said:
Be yourself, man.
No sense in being something your not.

·
Premium Member
31,877 Posts
93LXHORSE said:
DON'T DO IT! Take advice from the token "nice guy", give too much too soon and you'll become the doormat.

G

·
I am pretty much a "what you see is what you get" kind of guys.
A lot of women are attracted to my philosophy on life which is to not sweat the little things and to live drama free. I just don't see the need to try to play games or mislead anyone.

When I write a poem or sing to a woman, I do it because I want to and not because I think it will impress her or make her clothes fall off. That's just icing on the cake :)

People who know me would flip out if they read this because they know how uncharacteristic of me that would be. It takes something special in someone to bring that side out of me. I am in it for the long haul when it gets to that point.

Being sincere works for me.

·
I gots famous friends
8,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ah.... I haven't been struck by the love bug, I'm just kinda interested in this girl..... and I am trying to save all the physical stuff for down the road, believe it or not. She seems pretty interested, and also seems like a very quality woman. She doesn't move fast, and I'm not either....

Maybe I'll get 302PAF to cook up a little sonnet for me to send her !

·
Other half of bitter
7,023 Posts
93LXHORSE said:
Ah.... I haven't been struck by the love bug, I'm just kinda interested in this girl..... and I am trying to save all the physical stuff for down the road, believe it or not. She seems pretty interested, and also seems like a very quality woman. She doesn't move fast, and I'm not either....

do what suits you- feel like writing her poetry, then do it, i am sure she would love it! good luck!! ;)

·
Premium Member
33,218 Posts
93LXHORSE said:
Seems to have worked for him. That big fat loser has a beautiful wife!! :eek: :p

Man, I'm in the same boat you are (no pun intended ;) ). This girl has me in la la land all the time. Don't know about any poetry though - but I find myself saying stuff I never thought I would. I even brought her some roses for 'two months'... awwww...

What the hell is wrong with me!?! :D

·
Boost is Life
4,339 Posts
I personally am always in the middle. I don't act all hard, but I don't take any bullshit. I do open doors, send flowers, and watch the girlie movie if needbe, but only on rare occasions go all out and actually right poetry. I fully agee with BLOWNTXGT and would equate that to what I do.

·
Merry HoHo
31,627 Posts
46Tbird said:
Seems to have worked for him. That big fat loser has a beautiful wife!! :eek: :p

i have been trying to figure out how he pulled that off;)
chris i am sure you will do the right thing and she will be stalking you next week cause you are the one she has been looking for and will not you go, if she can not have you nobody will. :eek:
dear god, run, run for your life;)

·
Insane In The Membrane
5,577 Posts
Just.....

Put it in her butt.;) No really when I was in Highschool I always tried the nice guy approach and always was interested in what every little thing they had to say. I have to say that shit did not work for ME. But the best thing I could tell one pimp to another is just act like your self. That is probabley how you first started talking in the first place. I know it will be hard to do when you really start to have fellings for some one. Pimpon

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.