DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 03 Cobras (about 11 of them) are meeting at Bone Daddy's or Razoos for lunch around 11am today. Wanna go drag them afterwards? :D

·
Caddy Pimp
2,325 Posts
That's pretty big talk from someone who has been drug by one of the cobras that will be there. I will run you and Chris today if yall want, do go picking on those who have a driver handicap!;)

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NickSVT03 said:
That's pretty big talk from someone who has been drug by one of the cobras that will be there. I will run you and Chris today if yall want, do go picking on those who have a driver handicap!;)
Is your name ChrisSVT03?

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's times like this when I really miss The Emperor :( He'd join us for lunch for sure.

Come back David, come back!

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
Yeah JC, when are you going to the track next? I wouldn't mind lining up with you. If you are trapping around 120, then you should run at least a mid 7 at K-dale...more than enough to outrun my home tuned turd.

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Big Thumper said:
Yeah JC, when are you going to the track next? I wouldn't mind lining up with you. If you are trapping around 120, then you should run at least a mid 7 at K-dale...more than enough to outrun my home tuned turd.

Try that on a newbie. sig check

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Big Thumper said:
What papers do I need to fill out for an appt.....or can I just call one in??:)
Scott
PM my secretary, KiwiGT

·
Your My Next Child
734 Posts
I guess no one really wanted to run. :( Oh well, I'll get my rematch with Nick tonight. :)

Marsh, give me a call....

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
WEll, looks like you are off the hook for this w/e. My alternator went out at the track last night, looks like it will be a day or two until I can get one.

·
iHustle
8,769 Posts
Big Thumper said:
WEll, looks like you are off the hook for this w/e. My alternator went out at the track last night, looks like it will be a day or two until I can get one.
Yea, I saw your car toqued over like a madman.....then I realized it was just your exhaust draggin the ground :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts