DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......any of you girls out there have boobie implants? How has it effected your life? Any guys have girlfriends who got boobie implants? What happenned, did they leave your ass or what?

I can say that I have personally only known one chic back in the day who got implants, she was already fine but kinda lacking ya know, she got some nice implants and booyeah, she was smoking hot, she later stopped hanging around that circle of friends as I guess her newfound bustiness led her to other things

·
None
10,576 Posts
I just dated a chica with fake ta ta's and it was weird. They were like big milkduds. They just didn't "move" right.... Looked good, but then again there was just something not right about it.

I am questioning my opinion of fake boobies.

·
Worship me
34,275 Posts
The jusry is still out over here for me too. I'm going to have to find a girl with some fake ones who will let me play with them so I can make up my mind ;)

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
302_plus_a_few said:
<----- Doesn't like fake ones.

They don't move right, they don't feel right and they don't look right unless they are covered up. I'll take a real 34A over a fake 36DD any day of the week. ;)

huh, I have heard those sentiments expressed before, no jiggle = fake

I like legs and bootie so I have no issues with smallish boobies

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,008 Posts
Denny said:
Teeth come first with me. The boobies, legs, ass thing is just a bonus.
ditto.......... I don't care how nice her rack is or how perfect of a body she has, if the grill is fucked so are the chances of me talking to her. It makes me sick to see a chick with a smokin' body and beautiful face and then have a busted up grill ruin it all.:(

·
Im somebody's daddy!
12,567 Posts
This is Carrie, not Bryan.

No fake boobies here. But I just recently purchased a bigger cup size due to the pregnancy factor. My mom has an implant because of a mastectomy. Just feels hard, not normal.

·
That's what she said!
3,876 Posts
MidnightRunner said:
any ladies who are seeking a professional opinion on the state of their boobies can pm me photos, free consultation:D

house visit may be required
any ladies who need a second opinion may also pm me a photo;
however a house visit will definetley be mandatory!!

1 - 20 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.