DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we all need to stop the shit talking.i'm sorry maybe we took it a little to far it just car racing no need for anyone to lose there temper...also sam you may not like me,but i don't even know who you are..if you don't like me because of the shit i talk on this web site thats not cool because everyone who really knows me knows i'm really alright i just like to talk a little smack..i'll hook up with you guys after the holidays to settle the race between me and som...:)

·
Registered
249 Posts
morey said:
we all need to stop the shit talking.i'm sorry maybe we took it a little to far it just car racing no need for anyone to lose there temper...also sam you may not like me,but i don't even know who you are..if you don't like me because of the shit i talk on this web site thats not cool because everyone who really knows me knows i'm really alright i just like to talk a little smack..i'll hook up with you guys after the holidays to settle the race between me and som...:)
Its not that I dont like you its your dumbass attitude.

You know who I am you just dont remember me yet.About 3 years ago I tried to fix your nitrous kit at the carwash late one night.I used to ride around with Lance with the White Lt1 T/A with spray.Raced you at Scyene one night at the ghetto races and you left after you lost and didnt pay up the $5.

You were just the same back then.:rolleyes: :mad:

G

·
i will bust yo ass morey, I seen that weak ass yellow bellied cobra, I will make that shit look like a grass snake, I'm comin boy, betta watch out

·
Registered
371 Posts
Morey, I got yet another phone call this morning waking me up after i'd been up working on a friends car all night (thats the kind of friend i am). Rayn called pissed off over all of the shit talk. I told him from the start i never had any problems with him or his car. I said from the start that he sould kick my ass cause he makes around 100 more horses than me. you were the one that wanted to talk shit so if you want to stop all of the shit talk you need to put a muzzle on it.:D you are cool in person but you like to talk shit about things that are not true. so if you stop all of the shit talk then i will to. nothing aginst ryan. he is a cool guy. nothing aginst his car or jr. i will rerun him after christmas when i get my fuel pump in. as for the shit talking the ball is in your court.

bobby

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Kaji98Z said:
Would you guys please quit with all the bitching and moaning. Ya'll are acting like 13 year old girls.
Let them play, it is good for them;)

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sAM I THINK I KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOW.i raced that white t/a back in the day about 6 times and drug him every time we raced.
that night at the getto races he said his bottle was empty and he wanted to run on motor.i still drug him motor to motor.he was running low 12's on slicks.i was running mid 11's on nittos.i would never race for $5.:rolleyes: thats a waist of time.i won alot of money at the getto races.:D hell at least they had the guts to bet back then.now people just like to shit talk.a real race is for money.if you don't think you can win then don't race.also i do talk alot about ryans car,but i have my own car that has just as much power maybe more than his.so you talked alot back then about that white ta and now about som where is your shit at???;)

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh yea bobby.i did not start the shit talking.rich started the post & i just took up for ryan.all i truly said is ryan did not get his ass kicked and that he won four of the 5 races which he did...:)

·
Registered
932 Posts
morey said:
sAM I THINK I KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOW.i raced that white t/a back in the day about 6 times and drug him every time we raced.
that night at the getto races he said his bottle was empty and he wanted to run on motor.i still drug him motor to motor.he was running low 12's on slicks.i was running mid 11's on nittos.i would never race for $5.:rolleyes: thats a waist of time.i won alot of money at the getto races.:D hell at least they had the guts to bet back then.now people just like to shit talk.a real race is for money.if you don't think you can win then don't race.also i do talk alot about ryans car,but i have my own car that has just as much power maybe more than his.so you talked alot back then about that white ta and now about som where is your shit at???;)
Im not gonna try and argue with you about racing him.He only ran low 13's on motor.

My car is sitting in my garage on jack stands waiting for a tranny and verter.No its not fast either(8.1 @ 87) dont try and race me it aint worth it.I can talk alot about the White T/A and the SOM cause they are cars I work on and got them where they are now.Both cars make power to run High 10's and one is a stock internal.;)

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
my car makes enough power to run high 10's,but it weighs to much and it has an irs.my z ran mid 11's with stock bolt ons and jucie and nittos no stall.i've only had my car for 6 months and i have 540 hp 670 torque.where is any respect?i have always had fast shit...:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.