DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to see how your LP reacts to the T-brake. Could you please post some more lame videos?

·
"MOTOR"
1,551 Posts
lol, It should look like that again tonight. Damn you sure could use some help. Any recruit's today ? OR are you gonna get stood up Again. Could thing i did not bet you on the Tamer;)

·
Turbobrooks
16,252 Posts
Maybe I can break my own personal record and get stood up by 4-5 people tonight!

46fever said:
lol, It should look like that again tonight. Damn you sure could use some help. Any recruit's today ? OR are you gonna get stood up Again. Could thing i did not bet you on the Tamer;)

·
"MOTOR"
1,551 Posts
Monsoon X said:
I'd like to see how your LP reacts to the T-brake. Could you please post some more lame videos?

LOL, you will probally get a chance to see it if you ever line it up.:)

·
Chassis Service
3,328 Posts
Andrew said:
Maybe I can break my own personal record and get stood up by 4-5 people tonight!
how long are you going to be up their tonight? I goto to go somewhere after work. I might be able to give a hand.

·
"MOTOR"
1,551 Posts
JamesB said:
how long are you going to be up their tonight? I goto to go somewhere after work. I might be able to give a hand.

Till we can make more transbrake video's!:D head'sa are on a nd torqued , He will have it running in no time!

·
Premium Member
16,774 Posts
46fever said:

fuck off bitch. I aint scurred. Yesterday was just a bad day for me. Punk bitch.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts