DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold the Stang 2 months ago and replaced it with a 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC

I just got the windows tinted and lowered it. Trying to decide on which wheels I will be putting on it soon. But here are some pics after lowering it with the tint.

97 LSC

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Fred, she's a big S.O.B. but runs pretty damn good and is very comfy to drive.

I am going to take it to Ennis opening day. Going to try and have gears and exhaust by then and maybe break in the 13's. I already made a custom cold air for it and that woke her up.

I found a Mark VIII site that had a stock 98 LSC that ran 14.2 @ 99mph and the 98 is rated only 5 more hp then mine.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys, she needs a little TLC but I got an amazing deal on it and I've always liked these cars so it should be a fun daily driver. Possibly a nice sleeper project in the future.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Here is my new car

coley said:
My ass! your airbags are out

Nice try but you are wrong. I lowered it thanks though. Air bags are working fine.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SLP007 said:
Nice ride! and welcome to MN-12 land. Be sure to check out LOD and tccoa. Lots of good info on those cars.....

Thanks man, I will check those sites out. I've been having a hard time finding anything on the Mark VIII's. Is that your white Mark? It's gorgeous. I am debating on a couple sets of wheels right now, either the AFS 18x9 '03 Chrome Cobra wheels/18x9.5 Y2k Chrome R's/possibly the '04 Jaguar BBS 20" XJR wheel.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Right on! I love lsc's! One of my favorite things about working at a lincoln dealer is driving those...I think thatd would be hellafied fun to play with

·
7,214 Posts
Tweakd said:
Thanks man, I will check those sites out. I've been having a hard time finding anything on the Mark VIII's. Is that your white Mark? It's gorgeous. I am debating on a couple sets of wheels right now, either the AFS 18x9 '03 Chrome Cobra wheels/18x9.5 Y2k Chrome R's/possibly the '04 Jaguar BBS 20" XJR wheel.
Not mine, but I'm into mn-12's. I'm a tbird guy tho...LOL!
This was my old one....

This is my current one....

Heres another one I found over on tccoa...

03 cobras would look awesome, heres a ps that 46tbird did for me. If you want a set of 03 Cobras, I'm am in a gp right now, we need one more to complete it. 17x9 Polished 03's for 150 a piece.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts