DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
600 plus a few
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i just got my first n2o kit (used) and im intalling it in my car. i have all the jets from 50 to 300 and am planning on jetting it to 100. does anyone know the codes of the jets. and where do the jets go? any advice on setting up my n2o kit? i have everything. purge, heater, opener, TPS switch. also , where can i get a momentary switch that fits my ash tray switch pannel?

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
I bought my billet switch plate from dallas mustang, I think it was $28? It looks really clean.

·
600 plus a few
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, i know those switches can be found anywhere, but not the momentary ones. ive been to radio shack, o'rilley's, auto zone, home depot, ace hardware, lowe's. i cant think of anywhere else. And AbecX, thats the same plate i got, but i have yet to fill that last hole. I just need a momentary switch for my purge. and does anyone want to trade me thier 10lb bottle for my 15lb bottle? i have a sub box in a vert and not enough room to fit the bigger bottle. Preferably NOS brand, but w/e. i just wanna get this kit in, and with nowhere to mount my bottle, i cant do much.

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
I was cleaning my room today and found a brand new momentary switch by painless wiring that I was going to use. If you still need one just send me a pm and let me know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.