DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a 95 gt that has an anderson ford motorsport B-31 cam. i called afm and they would not tell me the specs because i didnt buy it they said they dont advertise the custom cam specs. so if anyone has this cam or knows the specs on it please let me know

·
Premium Member
16,774 Posts
turbopaez said:
I have the specs at home but its something like 544 lift with a 280 duration and a 112 lobe seperation.

How do you like it?
218, 226, .544 lift and 114 lsa

its a great mild cam, I say keep it unless you are going nuts on it. With a good set of heads, and intake you should beable to make 300+ and still be very streetable.

·
Banned
20,196 Posts
They wouldn't give me the specs on my cam. I got a yellow sheet of paper on them inside the packaging when it finally came in the mail. They tried to set me up with a B-31 instead of my N-412, I wanted something more d/d friendly.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the help. i have had this car for a monthnow and have been trying to find tose specs since the day after i bought it. the car runs pretty good with it. it also has a systemax intake, mac aci, 70mm tb full mac exhaust and 4.10s. i have been trying to get it to the track but have been working alot, but thursday i am going to get it to kenadale for the first pass.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
anybody planning on going to kenadale on thursday? if you do, look for me. car is white, with a saleen front end and white 99-up gt rims

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i went to kenadale, but was dissapointed. i only ran a 9.5. the car just runs out of gas at 5000 rpm. now i am saving money for 24 lb injectors, a maf, and a 255lph pump. i am going to mess with the timing before i go back next sunday. any sugestions on where to set timing

rt- .275
60'- 2.21
1/8- 9.540
mph- 73.14

1 - 9 of 9 Posts