DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
That's my Ass
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a horrible horrible Thursday afternoon I was on hwy67 in Dallas and a policy men pointed at me to pull over The radar detector did not even go off so I kept going and he got in his police car and pulled me over I asked to see the radar gun and he says no. Well any way he writes me a ticket for 79 in a 60 no big deal but he also writes me a ticket for fail to obey officer for a grand total of $399.00 holy crap. The envelope he gives looks like he was counting and had my distance I traveled and divided that or something so I do not even think he used radar. The officer was a total dick. But wait it gets better when I was on 35 stoped in traffic and a lady in a 99 silver mustang hits me in the back of the dodge. Clearly her fault but I learned that the hoods of a mustang where made out of fiberglass wow. This somes up my day but i was wondering if anyone could recommend a lawyer for the ticket it would be appreciated.

·
yes, jluv
17,073 Posts
Personally I think its best when people use punctuation but anyway it really doesnt matter if your radar detector went off cops dont even have to clock you they can estimate your speed they are trained to do that you should pull over if a cop motions for you to do I like to watch reruns of Mash they made moonshine your detector not going off does not override their authority what were you thinking get your head out of your ass

·
Commercial Flooring Guy
3,454 Posts
BigBlue said:
I had a horrible horrible Thursday afternoon I was on hwy67 in Dallas and a policy men pointed at me to pull over The radar detector did not even go off so I kept going and he got in his police car and pulled me over I asked to see the radar gun and he says no. Well any way he writes me a ticket for 79 in a 60 no big deal but he also writes me a ticket for fail to obey officer for a grand total of $399.00 holy crap. The envelope he gives looks like he was counting and had my distance I traveled and divided that or something so I do not even think he used radar. The officer was a total dick. But wait it gets better when I was on 35 stoped in traffic and a lady in a 99 silver mustang hits me in the back of the dodge. Clearly her fault but I learned that the hoods of a mustang where made out of fiberglass wow. This somes up my day but i was wondering if anyone could recommend a lawyer for the ticket it would be appreciated.

This is where I went Monday to get my ticket taken care of,
http://dallasattorney.com/

·
Full tilt boogie !!
10,207 Posts
BigBlue said:
Thanks for your help
thats the attorny that I have been useing for 6 years......many many tickets, not a single one on my record.

their # is 214-827-2800

·
Full tilt boogie !!
10,207 Posts
jluv said:
Personally I think its best when people use punctuation but anyway it really doesnt matter if your radar detector went off cops dont even have to clock you they can estimate your speed they are trained to do that you should pull over if a cop motions for you to do I like to watch reruns of Mash they made moonshine your detector not going off does not override their authority what were you thinking get your head out of your ass
:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts