DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
...that I just registered here and hopefully I'll be posting more in the future. I am a regular on LS1.com and figured I'd post here also. I visit D/FW alot and I have alot of family there so hopefully I'll be dropping by sometime soon. Dallas is an awesome place to live. I have alot of friends and relatives with Mustangs and my cousin worked at a Ford dealership in Irving,TX. (Skyway Ford I think) and he's a big Mustang fan. I drive an LS6 but have had 2 LS1s! See you guys around!!:cool:

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
Why would you post this in the smackatorim?

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Cuz I knew some ignorant ass dude would start some smack! I was right! I understand your frustration however. I'd be mad,too if I spent all that money on a stock V8 that put out a little more HP than a stock V6 F-body!:D

·
Premium Member
9,204 Posts
ILUVLS1S said:
Cuz I knew some ignorant ass dude would start some smack! I was right! I understand your frustration however. I'd be mad,too if I spent all that money on a stock V8 that put out a little more HP than a stock V6 F-body!:D
You must have some pretty nice parents :rolleyes:

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
haha...HELL NO! I'm not a spoiled little rich kid. I know that's what most people think. I have worked my ass off thru the years to get where I am today. Me and my 2 brothers (18 and 23) own our own business www.shoebalance.com and we support our parents. that's right,my mom and dad don't work. We make decent money and are able to do it,so we do. We pay ALL the bills(house,5 cars,cell phones,utilities,insurance,food,etc.). If I lived on my own,I'd have a damn Viper AND a bad ass house,and still wouldn't have as many bills to pay as I do now. So before you go assuming I have "nice parents" you're wrong. I just worked my ass off,while others my age were partying and getting nowhere in life! Now I can party in my bad ass car!:D

·
Premium Member
9,204 Posts
ILUVLS1S said:
haha...HELL NO! I'm not a spoiled little rich kid. I know that's what most people think. I have worked my ass off thru the years to get where I am today. Me and my 2 brothers (18 and 23) own our own business www.shoebalance.com and we support our parents. that's right,my mom and dad don't work. We make decent money and are able to do it,so we do. We pay ALL the bills(house,5 cars,cell phones,utilities,insurance,food,etc.). If I lived on my own,I'd have a damn Viper AND a bad ass house,and still wouldn't have as many bills to pay as I do now. So before you go assuming I have "nice parents" you're wrong. I just worked my ass off,while others my age were partying and getting nowhere in life! Now I can party in my bad ass car!:D
:rolleyes: If you say so...

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Go away Julio.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
ILUVLS1S said:
:rolleyes:

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Good comebacks guys!!!

BTW,Grant,just becasue you're a loser and can't afford some things,it doesn't mean that people that people with better things had stuff handed to them! It's called jealousy..lose it!!!

·
blah blah blah blah......
312 Posts
ILUVLS1S said:
If I lived on my own,I'd have a damn Viper AND a bad ass house,and still wouldn't have as many bills to pay as I do now.
Well, if I was on my own I would live in Biltmore Mansion AND have one bad ass viper for every day of the week. :rolleyes:

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
That's pretty impressive! Now if only you actually made money and could afford ONE of those things,you'd be ok. I am not spoiled and I make more money and have better credit than most people my twice age,but jealous losers that made nothing of their lives can't seem to believe that it is possible for a 21 year old to make money and earn the stuff he has!

·
Premium Member
9,204 Posts
ILUVLS1S said:
That's pretty impressive! Now if only you actually made money and could afford ONE of those things,you'd be ok. I am not spoiled and I make more money and have better credit than most people my twice age,but jealous losers that made nothing of their lives can't seem to believe that it is possible for a 21 year old to make money and earn the stuff he has!
Since you typed it, it must be true!!!

·
Banned
30,955 Posts
ILUVLS1S said:

Too bad you cant afford to have your ego downsized, asshat. You think anyone gives a fuck how much money you make? It sure as fuck hasnt done a thing for your personaility.

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
talisman said:
Too bad you cant afford to have your ego downsized, asshat. You think anyone gives a fuck how much money you make? It sure as fuck hasnt done a thing for your personaility.
Yea,but it sucks to be you,cuz your personality AND your car both suck!!;)

·
Banned
30,955 Posts
ILUVLS1S said:
Yea,but it sucks to be you,cuz your personality AND your car both suck!!;)

Wow, you must've gone to an expensive college and majored in english and sarcastic unfunny responses too! Please tell us more. We just cant get enough of hearing about how rich and intelligent you are!

G

·
Discussion Starter #17
talisman said:
Wow, you must've gone to an expensive college and majored in english and sarcastic unfunny responses too! Please tell us more. We just cant get enough of hearing about how rich and intelligent you are!
Well,I figured I'd entertain you guys,and maybe it will get your mind off your POS cars!;)

G

·
Discussion Starter #19
talisman said:
So when are you going to start being entertaining?
You're almost as funny as me!

This site isn't as fun as i thought it'd be. I thought you guys had like a BS forum,ya know? Is there not one here? Where you can talk about anything at all!:confused:

·
Banned
30,955 Posts
ILUVLS1S said:
You're as funny as me!
Well, honestly, it isnt very hard to do.

ILUVLS1S said:
This site isn't as fun as i thought it'd be. I thought you guys had like a BS forum,ya know? Is there not one here? Where you can talk about anything at all!:confused: [/B]

Why dont you try clicking on some of the Forums and/or reading whats under their listings that describes what the Forum is? This must be my charity work for the day. Help rich boy figure out how to use a computer. Yours must all be voice activated of course, since we all know how high tech Tennessee is. Try to bear with us with our outdated inexpensive technology.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts